Why do Western Xalimos hate white people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without white people..you guys wouldn't have the luxury of being independent, have the freedom to associate who you want, date or marry whoever you want to, say anything without repercussion. They gave you these rights called Women rights which is foreign concept in the Eastern cultures.

Meanwhile in the motherland....you guys would be in the kitchen cooking for your husband and his 3rd wife and her babies.

So, I don't wanna ever hear you say shit about white people.

@Reiko @The Cushitic One @Shamis @Angela Davis @Inquisitive_

Cadaanka iska ilaali...

Canaan are not your biggest enemies. It's us farahs. We want to control you, but we can't do that in the west. Thats why divorce rates high in our community in the West while it's very low in Somalia because women have the right to divorce and associate who she please.

So we control you women back home. Basically put the Xalimos in their place.

1. Islam created women’s rights.

Lol bro women don't have rights in the East. Stop lying to your self.

A girl like @Reiko would get her ass handed to her in Somalia if she mentioned interracial relationship and talked back to her husband, father, brother, etc.

Come on dawg.

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
Lol bro women don't have rights in the East. Stop lying to your self.

A girl like @Reiko would get her ass handed to her in Somalia if she mentioned interracial relationship and talked back to her husband, father, brother, etc.

Come on dawg.
You credited the West (well cadaan men) for the advent of women’s rights and I’m correcting you on that.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Cadaan men are all psychos, Wallahi I can't imagine being married to one, he will snap and shank you with the kitchen knife, or burn the whole house down. Atleast geeljiires will tell you they hate you upfront and you can slap him with your shoe.

Geeljiire>>>>>>>>>>>> cadaan men.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Cadaan men are all psychos, Wallahi I can't imagine being married to one, he will snap and shank you with the kitchen knife, or burn the whole house down. Atleast geeljiires will tell you they hate you upfront and you can slap him with your shoe.

Slap him with your shoe aa??

Naa Akhlaaq yeelo.

You are so naive abayo. Canaan men gave you rights to drive, freedom of associate, say anything you want.

Be thankful and grateful for it. Because there are millions of xalimos in Somalia who want to be in your shoes

If I slap my wife, I would be in prison for domestic violence and that's felon assault in many states. In somalia nothing would happen to me and at worst I would get a slap on the wrist. Infact the wife would be to scared to report it as she would face backlash.

Without the white man ... The interracial relationship of Sabrina and Idris Ebra wouldn't exist.

Gambar

VIP
Without white people..you guys wouldn't have the luxury of being independent, have the freedom to associate who you want, date or marry whoever you want to, say anything without repercussion. They gave you these rights called Women rights which is foreign concept in the Eastern cultures.

Meanwhile in the motherland....you guys would be in the kitchen cooking for your husband and his 3rd wife and her babies.

So, I don't wanna ever hear you say shit about white people.

@Reiko @The Cushitic One @Shamis @Angela Davis @Inquisitive_
I did not credit white people for it

I'm playing the devil advocate. There's two sides to the coin

Waad madax adagtahay yaroow.

You are so naive abayo. Canaan men gave you rights to drive, freedom of associate, say anything you want.

Be thankful and grateful for it. Because there are millions of xalimos in Somalia who want to be in your shoes

If I slap my wife, I'm in prison for domestic violence and that's felon assault in many states. In somalia nothing would happen to be. Infact the wife would be to scared to report it as she would face backlash.

Without the white man ... The interracial relationship of Sabrina and Idris Ebra wouldn't exist.

Just concede.

Gibiin-Udug

If I slap my wife, I would be in prison for domestic violence and that's felon assault in many states. In somalia nothing would happen to me and at worst I would get a slap on the wrist. Infact the wife would be to scared to report it as she would face backlash.

giphy.gif

Okay go get yourself a white man then.

giphy.gif

Okay go get yourself a white man then.

Lol. You're not getting the idea. I want the white man gone. I want him todisappear from this universe. When he's gone. Women rights are gone, LGBT rights are gone. And Then you're back in your place.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Lol. You're not getting the idea. I want the white man gone. I want him disappeared from this universe. When he's gone. Women rights are gone, LGBT rights are gone. And Then you're back in your place.
Are you denying Islam created women's right?

Don't let these backwards Arabs and Somalis fool you.

There's a reason why heaven lies under the feet of mothers.

Are you denying Islam created women's right?

Don't let these backwards Arabs and Somalis fool you.

There's a reason why heaven lies under the feet of mothers.

No.

But are you denying that women have more rights here in the West than in Somalia?

Women have "too" much rights in the West. Also Talking back to your husband and disobeying your husband is a Major Sin in Islam. I want rights for women in Somalia but it gotta be reasonable.

P.s I want the white man out of this world wallahi. All these BLM, SJW xalimos and gay Farah's happened because of him.

I love white people. The nicest people i’ve ever met have been white. I would never marry a white man though.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
In Somalispot seems like theres too many misguided Somali guys who view their women as commodities, and look for "submissive" and "docile" women who could perform certain tasks for them...instead of an actual WIFE who you can share your life with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending