Why do Western Xalimos hate white people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Because they're on the left side of the political aisle and they're pro-black with blacks, so that's why. Anti-whiteness with continue to fuel the alt-right and we will all be in bum f*ck Africa. Then, they will know how life was better for them in the west.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
Without white people..you guys wouldn't have the luxury of being independent, have the freedom to associate who you want, date or marry whoever you want to, say anything without repercussion. They gave you these rights called Women rights which is foreign concept in the Eastern cultures.

Meanwhile in the motherland....you guys would be in the kitchen cooking for your husband and his 3rd wife and her babies.

So, I don't wanna ever hear you say shit about white people.

@Reiko @The Cushitic One @Shamis @Angela Davis @Inquisitive_

Why is @Inquisitive_ tagged :chrisfreshhah:

It is about to go down like

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sxb Something is wrong with u. White people have colonized the whole world. They destabilize countries, steal its ressources, kill its people and rape their women.
They have killed more people than any other race.
So what if women have more rights in the west?
Lets be real somalia is a shit hole right now. Somalia isnt following islam or its teachings, its run based on qabil.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We are all human being, try not to generalize a whole group of people. It's never OK to hate another person because they look different than u. :)

I love white people. The nicest people i’ve ever met have been white. I would never marry a white man though.
I lived in the north of England, and 90% of the residents are white and they have been very pleasant and wallahi i never felt discriminated by cadaanka there. They are generally down to earth, nice people. I will not deny that they have some bad eggs, but every race does tbh.

Sxb Something is wrong with u. White people have colonized the whole world. They destabilize countries, steal its ressources, kill its people and rape their women.
They have killed more people than any other race.
So what if women have more rights in the west?
Lets be real somalia is a shit hole right now. Somalia isnt following islam or its teachings, its run based on qabil.
Delusional. Arabs invaded Spain and Portugal and occupied it for seven hundred years long before Western colonialism. They occupied Sicily for two hundred years. They sacked Rome. They invaded France. The West has been under occupation by the Abbasid and Ottoman empires, even in the twentieth century. Arabs continued the African slave trade a hundred years after the west abolished it. Britain abolished it in 1833. Saudi Arabia abolished its slave trade in 1962. In Mauritania Arabs still continue to hold slaves.

Your anti-white comment is ahistorical, but not untypical of Arab wannabes.

Lol

GTFO with that leftist proprog

I have for obvious reasons LOL

What are those reasons? My white friends love me and look out for me. They also meet me in restaurants that are halal and don't serve alcohol because they respect my beliefs. My Somali friends are fair weather friends, I do care about them as Muslims but they always let me down when I need them.

What are those reasons? My white friends love me and look out for me. They also meet me in restaurants that are halal and don't serve alcohol because they respect my beliefs. My Somali friends are fair weather friends, I do care about them as Muslims but they always let me down when I need them.

White people as a whole destroyed the world and introduced toxicity to the world. Destroyed Africa. Sucked it's resources. And they still doing it.

Delusional. Arabs invaded Spain and Portugal and occupied it for seven hundred years long before Western colonialism. They occupied Sicily for two hundred years. They sacked Rome. They invaded France. The West has been under occupation by the Abbasid and Ottoman empires, even in the twentieth century. Arabs continued the African slave trade a hundred years after the west abolished it. Britain abolished it in 1833. Saudi Arabia abolished its slave trade in 1962. In Mauritania Arabs still continue to hold slaves.

Your anti-white comment is ahistorical, but not untypical of Arab wannabes.
Im the last person u should be calling a arab wanna be! Where do u get that from lol. I didnt defend what the arabs did. I just said that white people have caused more death and destruction.
The arabs didnt go beyond the mediterranean and Bulgaria.

Europe covers only about 8 percent of the planets landmass. And yet the Europeans conquered or colonized more than 80 % of the entire world from 1492-1914! Which have led to lingering inequality and long lasting affects in many formerly colonized countries, including poverty, civil wars, genocides and slow economic growth.

Do u see any kind of imperialism from the arabs today? Nope. And the west? Yes. They killed more than 1 million people in iraq, bc saddam hussien apparently had nuclear weapon. And they didnt have any prof of their allegations! And libya my personal favourite. Gaddafi was accused of oppressing his people, which was completely bs. The man made sure most libyans had a home and access to free health care and education.
They destroyed the country bc of their greediness! And the slave trade in libya today is mostly their fault!

Last edited:
The white Liberal differs from the white Conservative only in one way; the Liberal is more deceitful, more hypocritical, than the Conservative. Both want power, but the White Liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro's friend and benefactor and by winning the friendship and support of the Negro, the White Liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or a weapon in this political football game, that is constantly raging, between the White Liberals and the White Conservatives. The American Negro is nothing, but a political football."

- Malcom X (1963)

White people as a whole destroyed the world and introduced toxicity to the world. Destroyed Africa. Sucked it's resources. And they still doing it.

There are a lot of white people who are against imperialism and wars. My friends and I have been marching for people's rights since we were 16.

There are a lot of white people who are against imperialism and wars. My friends and I have been marching for people's rights since we were 16.
I know there is alot of white people who is against imperialism, laakin walal no matter how many people there is against imperialism the west will continue their fight against "terror" bs . Europe is controlled by usa, usa is controlled by zionists like george soros and the Rothschilds. And these zionists profit from wars....

Atleast you're consistent. However u did not get the point of this thread.

I know there is alot of white people who is against imperialism, laakin walal no matter how many people there is against imperialism the west will continue their fight against "terror" bs . Europe is controlled by usa, usa is controlled by zionists like george soros and the Rothschilds. And these zionists profit from wars....

Yes I understand that but we can't judge an entire race based o what their governments do. A lot of white people are racist and islamophobic but many are not and that's why I don't hate all white people. Imagine how hard life would be for us in the West if they were all racist and hated Islam? We wouldn't be able to study and work here and live in peace.

Atleast you're consistent. However u did not get the point of this thread.

I did. You said white countries gave women rights and Eastern countries haven't, so why do some western raised Somali women hate white people? I said not all western raised women hate white people. I certainly don't.

How can you hate a whole race of people? Remember Allah created us all in his image. Nobody got to choose their race, we all could’ve easily been born white or asian etc. Hating somebody for something they didn’t choose is ridiculous, especially because when we die, none of that will matter.
Don’t get brainwashed into hating your fellow humans because of the media. We are essentially all the same, regardless of race and we pretty much want the same things in life.
Race is a ridiculous thing that we give too much importance to. You will meet good people from every race & shitty people from every race.
We are all individuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.