Why do western Somalis cling onto being black when its not reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
That's a lie horn Africans are mixed between Bantu and ME probably Yemen. Also some look more black some more mixed. Compare Ahmad madoobe to farmaajo and bihii for instance. The more north u go the more mixed u are.
Then why Arab Somali community thrives in the south.we are shan shi subclan which look 100% Arab

IMG_20181028_174935.jpg

It's impossible for the areas circled to not have mixed atleast a little bit. These genes were passed down hence why more southern Somalis have "blacker appearance"

Somali is mixed country. Some look black some look bit more ME, most of us in the middle.
Wrong. You're either a Cushite Somali or not.

The one's who don't look Somali/Cushite are either full on Madow or are tutsi looking, due to mixing with omotic oromos or bantus, especially down in konfuur. Northern Somalis are generally more pure Cushite.

Cushites are language family of horn of Africa and it came about due to mixing somali language even got bits of Arabic in it nothin wrong with that :drakewtf:

Cushites are language family of horn of Africa and it came about due to mixing somali language even got bits of Arabic in it nothin wrong with that :drakewtf:
It's more than just a language family. The peoples/ethnic groups that speak Cushitic & ethio-semitic languages share a common origin & it's backed up by DNA (Ethio-Somali component).

It's more than just a language family. The peoples/ethnic groups that speak Cushitic & ethio-semitic languages share a common origin & it's backed up by DNA (Ethio-Somali component).

I disagree both Ethiopians and Somalis came about to mixing. But I respect your opinion.

You are i know theres only one race the human race

I dare you to not make a post about blackness/Bantu for one month :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending