Why do western Somalis cling onto being black when its not reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do these people love living a lie or something. Just because your from the west where Foreigners will call you either black or white doesnt mean you need to accept the labels foreigners give you and claim it with your chest.
In Somalia we label all south asians hindi are they all hindi nope. Its just what we label them imagine if they were to proudly walk around saying im hindi when their actually pakistani it would be an abomination and disrespect of ones honour.
I will never call myself black wtf has my skin colour got to do with who i am my skin is not even black its brown so wtf should i accept a label used by a foreigner to describe me as my identity.
Once you let a ajbabi label you, you are that ajnabis . I will always tick other and write Somali on every form. I will never call myself a colour my identity is a Somali i am a Cushite e1b1 bleeding man we are nothing to do with the colour Black it doesnt define me in backhome no one knows about the word so as long as i live i will never care for the mother fucking uncultured losers who call themself a colour let them lie to themself if it will help these dhoocils sleep better.

Do these people love living a lie or something. Just because your from the west where Foreigners will call you either black or white doesnt mean you need to accept the labels foreigners give you and claim it with your chest.
In Somalia we label all south asians hindi are they all hindi nope. Its just what we label them imagine if they were to proudly walk around saying im hindi when their actually pakistani it would be an abomination and disrespect of ones honour.
I will never call myself black wtf has my skin colour got to do with who i am my skin is not even black its brown so wtf should i accept a label used by a foreigner to describe me as my identity.
Once you let a ajbabi label you, you are that ajnabis . I will always tick other and write Somali on every form. I will never call myself a colour my identity is a Somali i am a Cushite e1b1 bleeding man we are nothing to do with the colour Black it doesnt define me in backhome no one knows about the word so as long as i live i will never care for the mother fucking uncultured losers who call themself a colour let them lie to themself if it will help these dhoocils sleep better.

If you want to distance Somalis from the black label, you should distance yourself first from madow culture. Change always starts with yourself.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
were not black were proud Somalis

AIHrNtWX8fW1.jpg

tendai-5127-660x335.jpg

giphy.gif

I'm somali people can get mad but no way I'm going to start claiming madow when we don't share the same language group, DNA, culture and religion. People need to shut the f*ck up and let us identify with what we believe we are, SOMALI!

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
If you want to distance Somalis from the black label, you should distance yourself first from madow culture. Change always starts with yourself.
labeling youreself black is what causes a lot of somalis to embrace madow culture, i disagree with you saxib somalis should distance themselves from madows and embrace our own culture free of gang culture worship, degeneracy, lunacy crime culture

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
This is what it sound like when i hear people talk " We wuz Kangz, we wuz cushites and shit, my daddy came from yemen and shit."

thats how @RichEnoughForGucci be sounding like with her fat a**

Last edited:
Wa saaxsantahay sxb
Screenshot_20181020-024249.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending