why do we spoil boys in a Somali household

Mozart

You need people like me
There should be studies done on the difference in experience for Somali’s whose parents are educated and those who aren’t

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I always had to take care of my little brothers while hooyo was relaxin telling me to bring her Shaax and what not. Had curfew while they could do what they wanted. Had to do paper work and everything. Called for appointments all the time. Brought my parents everywhere. Did groceries for them. While the boys didn't do anything. Thanks to internet I realised most Somali household spoil their boys. Why we do that. And then we wonder why they are either skinny or fat. Why do we do this?
we privilege nigga

I always had to take care of my little brothers while hooyo was relaxin telling me to bring her Shaax and what not. Had curfew while they could do what they wanted. Had to do paper work and everything. Called for appointments all the time. Brought my parents everywhere. Did groceries for them. While the boys didn't do anything. Thanks to internet I realised most Somali household spoil their boys. Why we do that. And then we wonder why they are either skinny or fat. Why do we do this?
If you aren't sub 12% bodyfat with a decent physique stfu nayaahe, stop generalizing. Some of us actually stepped up and helped our parents so stop projecting your trauma upbringing onto everyone:pacspit:

It's amazing how our culture prepares us for our roles. It's important that the son is told not to cook and clean and his sister do that.

That way he knows where to draw the line with his wife :obama:
This is why non one will take you serious you just leech off Somali women.

Somali Culture is so well-thought off it's like putting a puzzle together and every time you keep clicking it right

We have these programs to prepare us for the roles, what a genius plan
:it0tdo8:
The role of sitting around all day not able to wash your ass and asking your mom to do it for you?
What role?

@Gambar

Why'd u give me a qashin? Does my living like a KANG offend you?
KANG....
BBbBK6J.png

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Because we are the bearers of the seed. We are the ones that by the grace and will of the Lord Almighty will carry on the family name.

Therefore, only the best for Somali and Bosniak kanGz is sufficient.

Best,

Molotoff

Trending

Latest posts