why do we spoil boys in a Somali household

I always had to take care of my little brothers while hooyo was relaxin telling me to bring her Shaax and what not. Had curfew while they could do what they wanted. Had to do paper work and everything. Called for appointments all the time. Brought my parents everywhere. Did groceries for them. While the boys didn't do anything. Thanks to internet I realised most Somali household spoil their boys. Why we do that. And then we wonder why they are either skinny or fat. Why do we do this?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I always had to take care of my little brothers while hooyo was relaxin telling me to bring her Shaax and what not. Had curfew while they could do what they wanted. Had to do paper work and everything. Called for appointments all the time. Brought my parents everywhere. Did groceries for them. While the boys didn't do anything. Thanks to internet I realised most Somali household spoil their boys. Why we do that. And then we wonder why they are either skinny or fat. Why do we do this?
WE ARr KANGZ that's why :cosbyhmm:

My sister always cooks for me and I feel like it's training us both for our future husbands and wives

I feel like this is a genius program, our culture has so many beautiful small quirks
:it0tdo8:

Last edited:

psyche

To each their own
Isn't that their actual role and they should go lift groceries instead of leaving it to Somali girls and mom's

I do everything sis. My mother doesn't discriminate when it comes to gender and for some reason I'm her favourite (easiest) target.

My sister always cooks for me and I feel like it's training us both for our future husbands and wives.

I feel like this is a genius program, our culture has so many beautiful small quirks.
:it0tdo8:
How is that training you while you sit on the couch with your iskeeney ass

Jungle

VIP
You will get married and mumzy gets a bag happy days. Dont nobody care about your education, career, income etc tbh. Much more is expected from the boy, somali parents will smack up the daughter for something the son is continuously doin infront of them :mjlol: shit blew my mind

You’ve been coming at us since you joined :drakekidding:
Is this you?
1588600836773.jpeg

Trending