why do we spoil boys in a Somali household

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Ive noticed regardless of how well the girl does for herself there will come a point where the parents will expect her to drop everything, like all them years put in dont mean shit :mjlol:
That has vastly changed now in this generation. Somali parents are starting to release the lucrative careers their daughters have and money speaks :kanyeshrug:

Ill have you know I’m not even hungry. I had mushaari for suxur.
It's not the actual hunger that causes your anger, it's the fact you know cannot munch on some xalwo when you want, it's a psychological thing, not physical.

I sense that you love food more than most (not implying anything), and fasting causes emotional distress.

1588603670995.png

I swear diaspora Somalis especially males are so fucking messed up to the point that they are only known for trouble, gangs, acting like madow wabbabes. this is big shame To all of you somalis!!

I swear diaspora Somalis especially males are so fucking messed up to the point that they are only known for trouble, gangs, acting like madow wabbabes. this is big shame To all of you somalis!!

Sadly true wallahi dont know why u wanna be a soldier of the streets when you could be for somalia :wow:

I fucking hate stupid Somalis throwing away their identity and culture to fit with madows that lost theirs!! Soon diaspora Somali will basically become African Americans

Trending