Why do they use mediocre women as somali models??

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I'm pretty sure the entire modeling industry is run by gay men. So when they choose women they pick women they find particularly attractive. Women with boyish looks and strong jawline is what these gay men find attractive so they pick them.

Women with fully developed secondary sexual characteristics (a big bosom and nice ass) is what heterosexual men find attractive but modeling isn't really for us so that answers your question.

I knew this sounds like a typical qashin post, but hear me out. Why is it that when they show off somali models, they show 7/10 women with strong jawlines, when you can go walk across the street and you’ll probably pass by a better looking somali woman with ease?

There is no lack of beauty in somali women but despite that they only ever showcase mediocre looking women as models. In fact the amateur instagram models or youtubers are 9 out of 10 times more beautiful.

Here’s some examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like none of these women are ugly so I hope you don’t think that’s what I’m getting at :whoa:

But these women are not model tier beautiful. And please don’t come with “oh they’re beautiful” and stuff, I’m actually looking for honest opinions.

I’ve seen dozens of somali girls that are more beautiful just being casual. There needs to be higher standards set on somali models imo, because we can do a lot better. I’m sure those women signed up and were allowed as models because they were somali and they were average looking.

I noticed they do this with madow women too. They’ll take an average madow woman and play her off as a model. I think that’s why they have low standards for somali girls.

Here are madow “models”

@Afrique @Qali @sambuusi @SOULSEARCHING @Desert Flower

I’m asking you guys because I know you’d be one to sugarcoat. But can you really sugarcoat this? Be honest, when you see white models a lot of the times, they’re banging hot. Because modeling industry has HIGH standards for models. But when it comes to black models they seem to severely lower their standards? Are any of those woman higher than an 8/10?

HELLOoo Their want to portrait Africa a ugly shit hole continent KKKKKK

Models aren't meant to be 'beautiful.' Their purpose is to sell products. That's why alot of models aren't conventionally beautiful. I think this is done in order to not take away from whatever they're selling.

The only model that I've seen thats breathtakingly beautiful is Yasmeen Ghauri. She's gorgeous mashallah.

View attachment 128017View attachment 128018

So I went to google and search for Chinese model and european and this what i got quick randomly pick .

400full.jpg
ch.jpg

Monika_Jagaciak_1.jpg
1593123138767.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They pick androgynous looking models because they want men to became accustomed to trannies and women to emulate them.

The criteria for runway and editorial models aren't the same as commercial models. It's a whole different ball game. Runway models are supposed to be like mannequins for the designers clothes. Which is why they go for tall, skinny, African girls without dramatic curves. Commercial models are supposed to be people the general public finds attractive to help sell products.

Same that’s some thing I thought of too. They’ll call all and any women “beautiful”.

I saw this video on instagram, of a girl doing a tik tok dance that was a trend. And it had to do with shaking the ass right?

This girl was 22 and obviously in her prime, Id rate a 9.5/10, incredibly beautiful. But then in the comments there was a weird amount of women trashing on her, calling her plastic or she belongs to the streets. Those kinda stuff.

On another page a slightly uglier girl was doing the same trend, and surprise surprise. No women in the comments bashing her, some were even defending her saying “it’s just a trend why do you guys care?”.

Wlhi these girls are evil.
WOMEN PROJECT THEIR INSECURITIES ON BEAUTIFUL WOMEN AND DEFEND UGLY OR AVERAGE WOMEN BECAUSE MOST WOMEN ARE AVERAGE IN THE FACE /

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The criteria for runway and editorial models aren't the same as commercial models. It's a whole different ball game. Runway models are supposed to be like mannequins for the designers clothes. Which is why they go for tall, skinny, African girls without dramatic curves. Commercial models are supposed to be people the general public finds attractive to help sell products.
I’m not talking about runway models though, I only used literally one runway model as an example.

I don’t know where people are getting runway models from.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I knew this sounds like a typical qashin post, but hear me out. Why is it that when they show off somali models, they show 7/10 women with strong jawlines, when you can go walk across the street and you’ll probably pass by a better looking somali woman with ease?

There is no lack of beauty in somali women but despite that they only ever showcase mediocre looking women as models. In fact the amateur instagram models or youtubers are 9 out of 10 times more beautiful.

Here’s some examples:

Like none of these women are ugly so I hope you don’t think that’s what I’m getting at :whoa:

But these women are not model tier beautiful. And please don’t come with “oh they’re beautiful” and stuff, I’m actually looking for honest opinions.

I’ve seen dozens of somali girls that are more beautiful just being casual. There needs to be higher standards set on somali models imo, because we can do a lot better. I’m sure those women signed up and were allowed as models because they were somali and they were average looking.

I noticed they do this with madow women too. They’ll take an average madow woman and play her off as a model. I think that’s why they have low standards for somali girls.

Here are madow “models”

@Afrique @Qali @sambuusi @SOULSEARCHING @Desert Flower

I’m asking you guys because I know you’d be one to sugarcoat. But can you really sugarcoat this? Be honest, when you see white models a lot of the times, they’re banging hot. Because modeling industry has HIGH standards for models. But when it comes to black models they seem to severely lower their standards? Are any of those woman higher than an 8/10?

Because the mediocre women put themselves forward. Ambitious.

Why don’t they use somali models like this?

That first girl is Halima Aden, she's also in the group of girls that you said looked medicore... Currently, we don't have that many Somalis in modelling, but as time passes, there will probably be more Somali models and we'll see some even more beautiful ones.

Most runway models aren't conventionally beautiful, most are pretty unique looking. That's what they look for, not just beautiful people, but weird, unique looking beautiful people.

Trending

Latest posts