Why do they use mediocre women as somali models??

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I knew this sounds like a typical qashin post, but hear me out. Why is it that when they show off somali models, they show 7/10 women with strong jawlines, when you can go walk across the street and you’ll probably pass by a better looking somali woman with ease?

There is no lack of beauty in somali women but despite that they only ever showcase mediocre looking women as models. In fact the amateur instagram models or youtubers are 9 out of 10 times more beautiful.

Here’s some examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like none of these women are ugly so I hope you don’t think that’s what I’m getting at :whoa:

But these women are not model tier beautiful. And please don’t come with “oh they’re beautiful” and stuff, I’m actually looking for honest opinions.

I’ve seen dozens of somali girls that are more beautiful just being casual. There needs to be higher standards set on somali models imo, because we can do a lot better. I’m sure those women signed up and were allowed as models because they were somali and they were average looking.

I noticed they do this with madow women too. They’ll take an average madow woman and play her off as a model. I think that’s why they have low standards for somali girls.

Here are madow “models”

@Afrique @Qali @sambuusi @SOULSEARCHING @Desert Flower

I’m asking you guys because I know you’d be one to sugarcoat. But can you really sugarcoat this? Be honest, when you see white models a lot of the times, they’re banging hot. Because modeling industry has HIGH standards for models. But when it comes to black models they seem to severely lower their standards? Are any of those woman higher than an 8/10?

I knew this sounds like a typical qashin post, but hear me out. Why is it that when they show off somali models, they show 7/10 women with strong jawlines, when you can go walk across the street and you’ll probably pass by a better looking somali woman with ease?

There is no lack of beauty in somali women but despite that they only ever showcase mediocre looking women as models. In fact the amateur instagram models or youtubers are 9 out of 10 times more beautiful.

Here’s some examples:

Like none of these women are ugly so I hope you don’t think that’s what I’m getting at :whoa:

But these women are not model tier beautiful. And please don’t come with “oh they’re beautiful” and stuff, I’m actually looking for honest opinions.

I’ve seen dozens of somali girls that are more beautiful just being casual. There needs to be higher standards set on somali models imo, because we can do a lot better. I’m sure those women signed up and were allowed as models because they were somali and they were average looking.

I noticed they do this with madow women too. They’ll take an average madow woman and play her off as a model. I think that’s why they have low standards for somali girls.

Here are madow “models”

@Afrique @Qali @sambuusi @SOULSEARCHING @Desert Flower

I’m asking you guys because I know you’d be one to sugarcoat. But can you really sugarcoat this? Be honest, when you see white models a lot of the times, they’re banging hot. Because modeling industry has HIGH standards for models. But when it comes to black models they seem to severely lower their standards? Are any of those woman higher than an 8/10?
@Halimak @Nak

I’ll give my two cents.

There is a difference between what men find attractive, and what the women/gay men who often run the fashion would find attractive/appealing. They don’t put the women who have the features men generally find attractive on the front of these magazines because men are not the target audience. The fashion world tends to want more “interesting” looking people.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I’ll give my two cents.

There is a difference between what men find attractive, and what the women/gay men who often run the fashion would find attractive/appealing. They don’t put the women who have the features men generally find attractive on the front of these magazines because men are not the target audience.
The target demographic for models isnt men.
I understand that but even a woman can understand that these definitely aren’t the most beautiful right?

I know women and gay men have lower standards for beauty, but that doesn’t mean they should settle for less.

Even a woman who has different standards can and will call a spade a spade.

Models aren't supposed to be extremely good looking its all about unique face structure and height. If the model is extremely attractive it takes the attention away from the clothes hense why runway models are plain looking,tall and skinny

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Models aren't supposed to be extremely good looking its all about unique face structure and height. If the model is extremely attractive it takes the attention away from the clothes hense why runway models are plain looking,tall and skinny

Search up “models” with nothing else on google images, the non-black models are generally dimes. With a few mediocre ones. Whereas the madow ones are all mediocre.

So why do they have beautiful women for non-madow women but then when it comes to somalis and madows they use “interesting” looking models.

I understand that but even a woman can understand that these definitely aren’t the most beautiful right?

I know women and gay men have lower standards for beauty, but that doesn’t mean they should settle for less.

Even a woman who has different standards can and will call a spade a spade.
Women aren't fond of women prettier than them. They'd rather something thats distinct that they can admire but not a form of beauty that threatens them. Alien looking women serve this role.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Women aren't fond of women prettier than them. They'd rather something thats distinct that they can admire but not a form a beauty that threthens them. Alien looking women serve this role.
Same that’s some thing I thought of too. They’ll call all and any women “beautiful”.

I saw this video on instagram, of a girl doing a tik tok dance that was a trend. And it had to do with shaking the ass right?

This girl was 22 and obviously in her prime, Id rate a 9.5/10, incredibly beautiful. But then in the comments there was a weird amount of women trashing on her, calling her plastic or she belongs to the streets. Those kinda stuff.

On another page a slightly uglier girl was doing the same trend, and surprise surprise. No women in the comments bashing her, some were even defending her saying “it’s just a trend why do you guys care?”.

Wlhi these girls are evil.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
I’ll give my two cents.

There is a difference between what men find attractive, and what the women/gay men who often run the fashion would find attractive/appealing. They don’t put the women who have the features men generally find attractive on the front of these magazines because men are not the target audience. The fashion world tends to want more “interesting” looking people.
Especially for the madow models, they choose SS models for their striking really dark skin, for their facial features their tallness etc. Models aren't necessarily meant to be the beauty standards.

Search up “models” with nothing else on google images, the non-black models are generally dimes. With a few mediocre ones. Whereas the madow ones are all mediocre.

So why do they have beautiful women for non-madow women but then when it comes to somalis and madows they use “interesting” looking models.
Let’s set the foundation: Of all races- Slim women are more attractive. All the models above, of all races, are slim.

The difference: Could it be that white women’s features are what men naturally find more appealing (more feminine) whereas black features are not considered as feminine and therefor you describe them as “interesting” looking where you describe white women as “dimes”? If you look at the modes that you just posted: They all have the natural features associated with their race- the black women having black facial features and less hair. The white women having white features and long hair. The lateral description fits what the average man finds attractive more.

So what you’re meaning to say is, you don’t find natural black features attractive.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Let’s set the foundation: Of all races- Slim women are more attractive. All the models above, of all races, are slim.

The difference: Could it be that white women’s features are what men naturally find more appealing (more feminine) whereas black features are not considered as feminine and therefor you describe them as “interesting” looking where you describe white women as “dimes”? If you look at the modes that you just posted: They all have the natural features associated with their race- the black women having black facial features and less hair. The white women having white features and long hair. The lateral description fits what the average man finds attractive more.

So what you’re meaning to say is, you don’t find natural black features attractive.
Case closed

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Ok fine, I’ll take that argument. Even in that case, are you telling me those black women are the top best looking of black women?

What about somalis? I find the natural somali look beautiful. So why do they use mediocre looking somali girls when there is no lack of somali dimes. I used quotations for “interesting” because of @Royalty of Bari uswd that to describe them.

Even if you try and turn it back on me, it still doesn’t work out. There are beautiful black women just as there are beautiful somali women. Despite that they use mediocre maybe even ugly sometimes.

They have lower standards on madows as a form of pity. That woman has the natural bantu look and I may be bias, but the same argument can’t be used on somali models (my main point).

Ok fine, I’ll take that argument. Even in that case, are you telling me those black women are the top best looking of black women?

What about somalis? I find the natural somali look beautiful. So why do they use mediocre looking somali girls when there is no lack of somali dimes. I used quotations for “interesting” because of @Royalty of Bari uswd that to describe them.

Even if you try and turn it back on me, it still doesn’t work out. There are beautiful black women just as there are beautiful somali women. Despite that they use mediocre maybe even ugly sometimes.

They have lower standards on madows as a form of pity. That woman has the natural bantu look and I may be bias, but the same argument can’t be used on somali models (my main point).
DKM the lies when did I use the word ''interesting''

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
For starters what features do you consider attractive, little one?
I also just realized how redundant this question is.

Do you think the women I sampled for you as models are beautiful? Like model beautiful?

If you don’t then this question doesn’t help.

Being a model is looked down by Somalis & most Muslims.

So pursuing modeling career for a Somali woman would actually lower both of her & family’s status in the community.

Only someone who is already in lower status would still pursue modeling because the alienation is not worth it. And so those type of women tend to not be so pretty.

Trending

Latest posts