why do some xalimo's pick caribbean/west african reverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
when they can just get with our somali bantu brothas? they wont have to deal with culture clashes when they're with a fellow somali of the bantu clan, i've always wondered why they couldnt just get a somali bantu brotha if they're attracted to the west african/bantu phenotype

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
when they can just get with our somali bantu brothas? they wont have to deal with culture clashes when they're with a fellow somali of the bantu clan, i've always wondered why they couldnt just get a somali bantu brotha if they're attracted to the west african/bantu phenotype
curiosity they wanna see whats comes out of that couchie

World

VIP
I’d rather for them to marry reverts than to marry a Somali Bantu.

We can’t ever normalise the race mixing of ethnic Somalis and Somali Bantus.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Somali Bantu men are ugly compared to other Africans and don't have the swagg that attracts them to Somali girls, most Bantus I have seen are also short and chubby and have huge heads, nothing attractive about them.

DSC_4663.jpg

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
The a lot of Somali women for some reason go to their local mosque to get setup up with a man for marriage

Don't attack me, this is the truth. I got no idea why
:ohno:

I would rather my daughter would marry an cracker then a somali bantu, I would just end our relations with her, But if she even looks at an arab, ethiopian or dirty jamaican, The got to die

And because most of them are exconvicts, Lets not behave like somali exconvicts dont get xalimos or other muslim girls in mosque. Its the perfect thing in a sense, A man who have changed but used to be crazy

Most of these women are young naive ones that think they are getting into bed with some shiekh but the reality is far from that. In most cases these types of marriages don't last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts