Why do some xalimos fetishize east Asian (kpop) men?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER

caadan women are into ea men too, this article discusses it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
funny because this is pretty much with every race of women.

East Asian Men and Women are not interested in each other just like Black , South Asian , White and every other demographic.

Interracial marriage will be the norm soon

Massive PAUSE btw to all the posts/comments I made in this thread
200.gif
Did you mean to say "no homo"?

Just bc they have a skincare routine and take care of themselves ugh pls
No they look like boys, you and I both know this
They have no beards, are skinless, look completely perfect soft supple skin like women, they have boyish attitudes and faces and dance like woman, they usually have a smaller skinnier build, they have higher pitched voices
Please do not sit here and justify it, it is very obvious, woman like effeminate men, men shouldn't be soyboys, they should be masculine and rough looking.

Just bc they have a skincare routine and take care of themselves ugh pls
Not to mention they wear makeup, have feminine mannerisms, weird hair colour(something only woman do), I could go on, woman are attracted to man boys nowadays, yet they claim they want real men

Why do they fetishize east Asian men but complain that west African men fetishize them
The Somali kpop community is actually small. Other asian groups tend to like it more, but Africa wise u could say somalis are the most. Either way fetishizing doesn't = crush, and so u must be taking it too far. With regards to west african men liking somali women, its the same thing. Fetishizing is like when white people fetishize black people so their women feel like they aren't attractive enough and do all sorts of bull crap to look like these black women, whether its lip fillers or implants. Basically fetishizing is going to extremes.

The Somali kpop community is actually small. Other asian groups tend to like it more, but Africa wise u could say somalis are the most. Either way fetishizing doesn't = crush, and so u must be taking it too far. With regards to west african men liking somali women, its the same thing. Fetishizing is like when white people fetishize black people so their women feel like they aren't attractive enough and do all sorts of bull crap to look like these black women, whether its lip fillers or implants. Basically fetishizing is going to extremes.
Yh but nowadays its a trend for people to look more asian, My post was an overexaggeration
But still why do somali women love kpop so much, I would think Asian effeminate men would be the antithesis to what black woman would want

No they look like boys, you and I both know this
They have no beards, are skinless, look completely perfect soft supple skin like women, they have boyish attitudes and faces and dance like woman, they usually have a smaller skinnier build, they have higher pitched voices
Please do not sit here and justify it, it is very obvious, woman like effeminate men, men shouldn't be soyboys, they should be masculine and rough looking.
Ok......
With regards to no beards and soft supple skin, all comes down to genetics. People can look really young just bc their genetics code for it. Same for skinnier build, metabolism exists, ok? I don't really think u know k-media culture well because there are many older men in the industry too. I don't tolerate effeminate behaviour and dancing or whatever, but not all women like effeminate men so don't generalise, and at this rate I am wondering if u r saying this because they're Asian....

Ok......
With regards to no beards and soft supple skin, all comes down to genetics. People can look really young just bc their genetics code for it. Same for skinnier build, metabolism exists, ok? I don't really think u know k-media culture well because there are many older men in the industry too. I don't tolerate effeminate behaviour and dancing or whatever, but not all women like effeminate men so don't generalise, and at this rate I am wondering if u r saying this because they're Asian....
I already know why, young woman, like boyish handsome pretty boys, they mature out of it when they are older, but in their youth they like men who are abit feminine in looks, like justin Bieber for example, or that high school musical guy.
I'm not saying it because they are Asian, literally they act like women in their mannerisms and everything, most likely woman would never even wanna be in a relationship with them it is more of just an internet fantasy/crush.
You and I both know they do not like like masculine men, ofcourse womans attraction is not dictated by logic, but it still seems like an unhealthy obsession to me, u even got woman online proclaiming their love for them which is embarrassing

Yh but nowadays its a trend for people to look more asian, My post was an overexaggeration
But still why do somali women love kpop so much, I would think Asian effeminate men would be the antithesis to what black woman would want
Not all Asians are effeminate men, have you not seen Asian men who are literally jacked? Just because the media portrays it that way for them to be asexual and effeminate they tend to get hate when it realky isn't like that. Likewise, I have nit seen a single Somali woman try to look Asian, and a lot of the time people just like the (female) make up looks and try them which is ok. Plus it is actually quite the phenomenon between asian men and black women, ever heard of AMBW? I am surprised too bc u don't really catch a lot of blasian couples around, but they said since they are the most judged and fetishized races, they seem to connect on that.
Not to mention they wear makeup, have feminine mannerisms, weird hair colour(something only woman do), I could go on, woman are attracted to man boys nowadays, yet they claim they want real men
Not only women dye their hair weird colours, people just do it to look cool or to reflect their personality. Plus, not all women are attracted to man boys or whatever u called them, evidence is me, i like manly men. And some older k-drama actors are suprisingly attractive, in their 40s.

Not all Asians are effeminate men, have you not seen Asian men who are literally jacked?
I am talking about K-pop men
normal Asian men are not like K-pop men, they are just normal guys
The tall muscular Asian guys who are just normal and don't talk and act like women or wear makeup or shave their beard or ty to look like a little boy are normal masculine men

Plus it is actually quite the phenomenon between asian men and black women, ever heard of AMBW? I am surprised too bc u don't really catch a lot of blasian couples around
I am talking about black women liking Kpop not Asian men
Also I grew up with alot of blasian freinds it isnt something new to me
people just do it to look cool or to reflect their personality.
Lilmoon pls don't act stupid rn, anyone who does that is either gay or gay, women have an obsession with changing hair colour, no boy I've met has ever cared about it, stop lying, its 99% women who like to change their hair colour, men look like idiots when they do it
lity. Plus, not all women are attracted to man boys or whatever u called them,
I never said all

Not all Asians are effeminate men, have you not seen Asian men who are literally jacked? Just because the media portrays it that way for them to be asexual and effeminate they tend to get hate when it realky isn't like that. Likewise, I have nit seen a single Somali woman try to look Asian, and a lot of the time people just like the (female) make up looks and try them which is ok. Plus it is actually quite the phenomenon between asian men and black women, ever heard of AMBW? I am surprised too bc u don't really catch a lot of blasian couples around, but they said since they are the most judged and fetishized races, they seem to connect on that.

Not only women dye their hair weird colours, people just do it to look cool or to reflect their personality. Plus, not all women are attracted to man boys or whatever u called them, evidence is me, i like manly men. And some older k-drama actors are suprisingly attractive, in their 40s.

Watched this video was kinda funny then got boring anyway the asian guy here is what I would describe as a normal asian guy

these bruddas are gay

I already know why, young woman, like boyish handsome pretty boys, they mature out of it when they are older, but in their youth they like men who are abit feminine in looks, like justin Bieber for example, or that high school musical guy.
I'm not saying it because they are Asian, literally they act like women in their mannerisms and everything, most likely woman would never even wanna be in a relationship with them it is more of just an internet fantasy/crush.
You and I both know they do not like like masculine men, ofcourse womans attraction is not dictated by logic, but it still seems like an unhealthy obsession to me, u even got woman online proclaiming their love for them which is embarrassing
No one's attraction is dictated by logic, its attraction, not some kind of thing you debate with urself abt. Secondly ur saying that u r not saying all of this bc they r asian but then proceed to say they are all effeminate which don't make sense. Besides wouldn't people naturally be attracted to someone pretty who is around the same age as them, or older bc usually teens like k-pop so its not weird. Zac Efron looks masculine but ugly nowadays, and Justin Bieber is a no from me, not because he is effeminate which he isn't, but just no. Some women are crazy with proclaiming love, but whats funny is no one says shit like this abt men with their football teams or games or whatever. Its only unnatural when its a woman, right? And all crushes are fantasies, even ur crushes were fantasies bc its not like u ended up dating them if I am correct? And women like masculine men, they just don't want men who behave like andrew tate.

I am talking about black women liking Kpop not Asian men
Also I grew up with alot of blasian freinds it isnt something new to me

Lilmoon pls don't act stupid rn, anyone who does that is either gay or gay, women have an obsession with changing hair colour, no boy I've met has ever cared about it, stop lying, its 99% women who like to change their hair colour, men look like idiots when they do it

I never said all
So you haven't seen rappers change their hair colours and trust me they r 100% straight.

Trending