Why do some xalimos fetishize east Asian (kpop) men?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Idk about the whole west african fetish thing but k drama actors are very good looking.

Not just Xalimos but most women find them attractive.

Keep in mind the best k drama shows are Rom Coms so it helps even more

not attractive to me either

not attractive to me
DDAEB2F2-ED99-4CF1-9786-C5A380F3EC08.jpeg

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
No they look like women and little boys
that's what I thought initially and thought how feminine they were until I started watching more and realized how good looking they really are

They have low bodyfat, strong jawlines/cheekbones, decent/good enough amount of muscle mass, boyish looks and beautiful hair. Keep in mind some of these men are in their 30s-50ss and still look youthful

1660751247614.png

1660751319526.png

1660751351846.png

that's what I thought initially and thought how feminine they were until I started watching more and realized how good looking they really are

They have low bodyfat, strong jawlines/cheekbones, decent/good enough amount of muscle mass, boyish looks and beautiful hair. Keep in mind some of these men are in their 30s-50ss and still look youthful

View attachment 234209

View attachment 234211
View attachment 234212
Only the first guy is good looking the rest are not

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Only the first guy is good looking the rest are not
to you they're not , but I promise you to the majority of women, they find this look attractive

in terms of masculinity, the only thing they're missing aesthetically are beards and maybe more lean muscle mass.

As for the west african Ting,

In my 15 years of life in the UK. And i had alot of friends from Nigeria, Ghana, the Gambia and senegal, NOT ONE ever mentioned somali girls/women NOT ONE. What did get mentioned were Latinas, espangolas, Italians and most of all Brazilians lmfao.
I never said they actually did
I said xalimos complain about it, especially on this forum
in real life thouhg all this stuff is non-existent, but the internet is a different reality

Trending