• Yes it's the FOB smell

• Yeah it's disgusting

• Yes absolutely

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Most Western ones don't , but the occasional one does.
So this guy yeah.
He moved from Kenya 3 years ago to here. He has a certain smell.
It's like disgusting candy, it's sweet dirty smell. It's so weird.
So I was curious if others smell this too.
So I asked this Egyptian friend. I said he smells funny.
He seemed relieved I could smell that stench too and said.
YEAHHH , you smell that too?
I was like yess what a f*cking weird smell.

Gedogyal

good cop
omg.jpg

This will be interesting....

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I don't want to move your thread to the tribal section , but I stand by my previous comments about a certain clan smelling like something we eat daily.

:mjlaugh:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
you don't mean body odour right? Here in the west some somalis smell like they have been hours burning Lubaan, their is smell is literally a Lubaan. People could even tell if a Somali was in the metro or not. They call it the "Somali smell". My friend always mention this smell whenever a Somali walk by us.

CaliTedesse

VIP
you don't mean body odour right? Here in the west some somalis smell like they have been hours burning Lubaan, their is smell is literally a Lubaan. People could even tell if a Somali was in the metro or not. They call it the "Somali smell". My friend always mention this smell whenever a Somali walk by us.
What's a Lubaan bro please go on this seems interesting.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Ah frankincense . I don't know if it's that but mentioned the FOB's have this smell a lot.

you must be from uk i have never heard about somalis smelling weird

Trending