• Yes it's the FOB smell

• Yeah it's disgusting

• Yes absolutely

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The amount of times people have asked me that exact same question tho... :nahgirl:

Like you said, it's usually only the FOBS that smell. I honestly don't know why though
Wallahi this has always been a mystery to me

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
we Somalis usually burn incense with this
7abb29184cdad2c75db7471f841ef789.jpg
we call it dhabqaad it release a smoke. There are several incenses one which is LUUBAAN and it looks like this.
220px-Olebanum.jpg

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
Some fobs smell like xabadu zowda (horrific smell) and some smell like saliid and suugo (ultra horrific smell)

CaliTedesse

VIP
we Somalis usually burn incense with this
7abb29184cdad2c75db7471f841ef789.jpg
we call it dhabqaad it release a smoke. There are several incenses one which is LUUBAAN and it looks like this.
220px-Olebanum.jpg
But I really don't think it's the incense akhi. Do you mean bakhuur?

CaliTedesse

VIP
Yes bakhuur or as Somalis call it UUNSI. Basically there is plenty of this, the worse one is the luubaan. The good one is this.
il_794xN.2086115563_4yn2.jpg

Dude oud is cheap as fck
Akhi Bakhuur smells like thick smoke. I know that smell and that is not it wallahi.
Or it's that Lubaan one you mean it could be. It's definitely not Bakhuur akhi.
The egyptian friend would have noticed that too.

Do men use uunsi? Because its mostly the FOB men that have this smell , Somali women use a lot of perfume.
I think when they use uunsi and don't air out their house frequently or clean it and don't bathe often and reuse their clothes for days without washing then you'll have this smell being formed.. Even if you visit their house you'll come out smelling like that because your clothe will absorb the smell.. It is disgusting to be honest, the worst is if you give them a ride and your car starts to smell like them afterwards :susp:

Trending