• Yes it's the FOB smell

• Yeah it's disgusting

• Yes absolutely

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I think when they use uunsi and don't air out their house frequently or clean it and don't bathe often and reuse their clothes for days without washing then you'll have this smell being formed.. Even if you visit their house you'll come out smelling like that because your clothe will absorb the smell.. It is disgusting to be honest, the worst is if you give them a ride and your car starts to smell like them afterwards :susp:
that's it. Anyone in western world who live beside Somali community can relate to it. :pachah1:

that's it. Anyone in western world who live beside Somali community can relate to it. :pachah1:
The thick curtains also contribute greatly to this smell, the house is literally airtight.. Nothing gets in and nothing goes out. The food odor is also in the mix with the smell of Somali xawaji and overcooked meat fat :susp:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I think when they use uunsi and don't air out their house frequently or clean it and don't bathe often and reuse their clothes for days without washing then you'll have this smell being formed.. Even if you visit their house you'll come out smelling like that because your clothe will absorb the smell.. It is disgusting to be honest, the worst is if you give them a ride and your car starts to smell like them afterwards :susp:
Yeah its a smell like that it stay and glues to your clothes and car and whatever the get it even the chair and table they leave akhas its repugnant

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Most Western ones don't , but the occasional one does.
So this guy yeah.
He moved from Kenya 3 years ago to here. He has a certain smell.
It's like disgusting candy, it's sweet dirty smell. It's so weird.
So I was curious if others smell this too.
So I asked this Egyptian friend. I said he smells funny.
He seemed relieved I could smell that stench too and said.
YEAHHH , you smell that too?
I was like yess what a f*cking weird smell.
What does this even mean? You found one somali that smells and link it to everyone?

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
keyword in thread title akhi (some) I have noticed this before so I thought I'd make a thread on it.
Yeah of course some somalis smell, some cadaans smell, some people smell in general. No race or ethnicity does not have some people that smell in it. Acting like meeting a smelly somali is something exotic and you've never heard of

CaliTedesse

VIP
Yeah of course some somalis smell, some cadaans smell, some people smell in general. No race or ethnicity does not have some people that smell in it. Acting like meeting a smelly somali is something exotic and you've never heard of
It's not first time akhi

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
ever since i was kid this smell kept lingering around certain Somalis akhi
That's probably just you and your self hatred sxb. I've never noticed a "certain smell" that Somalis attract, and I've known hundreds of somalis. The worst is just regular body odour, and that's it.

CaliTedesse

VIP
That's probably just you and your self hatred sxb. I've never noticed a "certain smell" that Somalis attract, and I've known hundreds of somalis. The worst is just regular body odour, and that's it.
No akhi it's your arrogant pride that does not want to say the truth.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
No akhi it's your arrogant pride that does not want to say the truth.
Fine man if that's what you think. I don't know who you surround yourself with but I've never noticed a certain smell. You're obviously just weird and looking to poke fun.

everyone stinks! it depends on what food that culture cooks, and the low hygiene people from that group will smell like a rancid version of it

Trending