Why do some scholars allow Muslim Men to marry Non-muslim women?

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
They are allowed to marry the people of the book. There’s a condition, eventually the wife has to become a Muslim. So the husband have to promote dawah to his wife until she becomes a Muslim.

Som

VIP
They are allowed to marry the people of the book. There’s a condition, eventually the wife has to become a Muslim. So the husband have to promote dawah to his wife until she becomes a Muslim.
I've never heard of this condition any source? If muslim men are allowed to marry Ahlul kitaab that means she can stay christian or Jewish if she wants. The husband may encourage his wife to convert but she has no obligation to become muslim

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I've never heard of this condition any source? If muslim men are allowed to marry Ahlul kitaab that means she can stay christian or Jewish if she wants. The husband may encourage his wife to convert but she has no obligation to become muslim
Most of time, they end becoming a muslim.
I didn’t say they were force to become a muslim.

At least these cadaan girls have their heads screwed on. Sweet talk+ make shaax for me at work +laugh at all my dead jokes + smiles + soft voice.
Grumpy halimo just need to learn how to smile and carry a convo. Not hard.

Jews and Christians are still Ahlul kitaab because their core principle is monotheism even though that was partially infiltrated by non monotheistic ideas like the trinity in the case of Christianity.
If islam is to be considered 100% correct judaism and Christianity are like 50% correct because at least they believe in some kind divine revelation while other religions don't have the same source. The most important thing in islam is believing in Allah, technically jews and Christians believe in Allah even though they have incorrect views about him.
An atheist is better than one who associates partners with Allah. Just by taking isa(jesus) as God they are worse than atheists because an atheist has the first portion of the shahada la ilaha (there is no God) ila lah is the second portion their missing which is but Allah.

LOL

Can modern Christian and Jewish women be called 'practising', how often do you see these socalled Christians open their bible or attend their churches?

Good luck to any Muslim man who is foolish enough to have children with a modern-day 'Christian/Jewish' woman.

There's still a small percentage of practising, conservative Christian women, however, they don't come from a faith that is anywhere near as holistically stringent as Islam, so that could present some problems.

Who really cares about this stuff? A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman.
Hopefully you select your wife on other criterias and not only beauty.. Remember beauty fades away with time but good character and other desirable characteristics doesn't.. But maybe that's just me.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Basra assuming you are right and women are indeed property.

What is the capital gains I can obtain from having a wife?

Can I offset my taxes if I’m losing money from this “property”?

Or is it possible that women are not property and you clearly forgot to take your medication today.

:mahubowtf:

Or is it possible that women are not property and you clearly forgot to take your medication today.

Your women is part of your property, this is your right as a man.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

its not so much a "property" but we are an Amaanaah for MAN. We and our Children are under the Custody of the Man of the House. :)

Trending