Why do some East Africans want to be fetishised for their ethnicity

I agree hunno but those girls will need to take accountability for themselves. If they want to be fetishized then that’s on them. Am done giving my unwavering support to girls that know what they’re doing is detrimental i just wish they stop using our ethnicity for IT!!!!

My moto is move as individuals. If you want to be a lucy gosy do it by yourself. Or maybe some are recruiting girls to be trafficked you never know.
They can't move as individuals they whole personality is being "somali"

No, lol it's the ajnabis who fetishize us. Faraxs act mad when the ajnabi shows interest towards Somali women. You guys disrespected us by learning these saqajaans our language. I get yelled by ajnabis, they make songs about us and they now make Somali songs.

Ladies it's never good. They will always blame us lol

No, lol it's the ajnabis who fetishize us. Faraxs act mad when the ajnabi shows interest towards Somali women. You guys disrespected us by learning these saqajaans our language. I get yelled by ajnabis, they make songs about us and they now make Somali songs.

You know what your actually right! Who taught Jae deen afSomali. It was that ugly fat DJ Soubeer. However, i also believe that Somali women need to take accountability aswell and stop making those cringy East African videos. We all know it’s code word for the Horn LOL. In my city it’s different we just say we’re Somali or black Lool ( i know controversial). I find that the UK they’re more obsessed with ethnicities and putting ppl in boxes. E.g: Mali tings are leng. Albanians girls are peng etc type videos which honestly annoys me. I mostly scroll right pass those videos now since I see them as attention seeking losers.

Attachments

• 5760.jpg
    5760.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 52

"I take my mali girl to guriga imma get freaky with her " :ohhhdamn:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I honestly blame reer UK! We ( reer henny) move as individuals loool I don’t walk around saying an a mali ting LOOK at ME! I honestly think the bullying made them weird.
You are correct. 7 years ago we were seen as the butt of all jokes no one rated somalis. They would often call us "clapped" "aliens" and so on this has lead many somali girls to beg attention from ajanabis to seek validation and compliments due to all those years of mockery. Ever wonder why so many somalis get excited when ajanabis compliment us? because it wasn't the norm back in the day. You don't see this exciment and begging other than reer uk

Trending