Why do some East Africans want to be fetishised for their ethnicity

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@Qeelbax is kinda chill, love her
Sassy Hair GIF

Keo

VIP
You are correct. 7 years ago we were seen as the butt of all jokes no one rated somalis. They would often call us "clapped" "aliens" and so on this has lead many somali girls to beg attention from ajanabis to seek validation and compliments due to all those years of mockery. Ever wonder why so many somalis get excited when ajanabis compliment us? because it wasn't the norm back in the day. You don't see this exciment and begging other than reer uk
It’s funny isn’t it? The Somalis that are seeking validation and acceptance weren’t even the Somalis that got made fun of for being Somali back in the day. These gen z Somalis never got to experience what being Somali was like in school and how brutal it was but they are the ones with low self esteem and want to be fetishised so badly. Millennial Somalis never behaved this way.

Keo

VIP

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
People act like it’s only Somali men that get mad when ajnabi fetishise Somali women but I’ve seen many comments from Somali women doin the same thing when ajnabi women fetishise Somali men.

Women are known to project and love to deny.

The reason why Somali men are known to be more insecure than the women; cause they’re more loud and arrogant.

it’s not a good look for either side; its gonna effect both men and women.

Women are known to project and love to deny.

The reason why Somali men are known to be more insecure than the women; cause they’re more loud and arrogant.

it’s not a good look for either side; its gonna effect both men and women.
How are the men more insecure than women. Men are the leaders of women. When you let women run wild you become like the AA community . And they weren’t allowed to get married because of slavery. Mark my words the way our community is going we becoming like the AA or the Caribbeans and we never went through what they did.

How are the men more insecure than women. Men are the leaders of women. When you let women run wild you become like the AA community . And they weren’t allowed to get married because of slavery. Mark my words the way our community is going we becoming like the AA or the Caribbeans and we never went through what they did.
When Somali men abandon their wife and children this is what happens.

Millennial & Gen Z Somali men aren't abandoning anybody
What we’re seeing on social media aren’t kids raised by Millennial or Gen Z. All am highlighting is the cause and the effect of what’s happening right now. If we don’t want to become like AA than it’s starts with how we raise our children.

What we’re seeing on social media aren’t kids raised by Millennial or Gen Z. All am highlighting is the cause and the effect of what’s happening right now. If we don’t want to become like AA than it’s starts with how we raise our children.
We're already a step below AA's.

GemState

36/21
VIP
It’s funny isn’t it? The Somalis that are seeking validation and acceptance weren’t even the Somalis that got made fun of for being Somali back in the day. These gen z Somalis never got to experience what being Somali was like in school and how brutal it was but they are the ones with low self esteem and want to be fetishised so badly. Millennial Somalis never behaved this way.
lol I noticed this, despite it being way, way easier to be a Somali in 2022 than in 2008.

I think younger people in general are just more emotional and mentally weaker than before. Think it's a result of living on social media, warps the type of person you should of been and stunts their emotional development. My 14 y/o little cousin legit lives online, not to sound like a boomer but I was outdoors nearly 24/7, my older siblings even more so. A lot of young people lose those character building opportunities and when they go online and see the negativity around Somalia/Somalis they lose self esteem quickly.

Agreed. This is the problem we should be focusing on. Not tiktok and some attention seeking/self hating ppl
lol I noticed this, despite it being way, way easier to be a Somali in 2022 than in 2008.

I think younger people in general are just more emotional and mentally weaker than before. Think it's a result of living on social media, warps the type of person you should of been and stunts their emotional development. My 14 y/o little cousin legit lives online, not to sound like a boomer but I was outdoors nearly 24/7, my older siblings even more so. A lot of young people lose those character building opportunities and when they go online and see the negativity around Somalia/Somalis they lose self esteem quickly.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL DKM!!!!!!
Jamaicans and Haitians are the same! Wallahi Somali girls don’t know what they’re getting into! They cheat like a MF! They practice voodoo (it’s in they’re culture and they take pride in it because they think that’s how they got their independence). They’re not good looking 🤮! Smell like relaxer, moth balls, expired wet white rice! They’re rude AF! They’re COONS!

I think some Somali girls and boys suffer from stockholm syndrome.
Voodoo, is frowned upon in the Haitian community, and we’re very proud and aware on how we gained our independence. Haitians and Jamaicans are different culturally, there’s similarities, but there’s still a distinguishable difference.

Haitians and Jamaicans are very good looking people ❤️

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL DKM!!!!!!
Jamaicans and Haitians are the same! Wallahi Somali girls don’t know what they’re getting into! They cheat like a MF! They practice voodoo (it’s in they’re culture and they take pride in it because they think that’s how they got their independence). They’re not good looking 🤮! Smell like relaxer, moth balls, expired wet white rice! They’re rude AF! They’re COONS!

I think some Somali girls and boys suffer from stockholm syndrome.
I disagree.

Haitians:
9718262A-9982-4378-9685-C1549D304065.jpeg
B844D7E3-7809-41D0-943A-DDCC9871B9A2.jpeg
CBE5F5BE-C74F-4134-9178-8093505330F3.jpeg
FF01ABC7-77F2-473F-A25F-0830C37189C9.jpeg
36BBDBC4-0017-4253-B068-FF3BDDC9C9A0.jpeg
51B2A62E-6754-4F4A-9136-63C78E258D4B.jpeg

Jamaicans:
667A2C60-6129-4F27-A323-8E500973D1D6.jpeg
6A3EC7E9-E67C-4FDB-8EAD-624454BE336C.jpeg

31C8DE35-5445-4381-87F6-292C45AA8658.jpeg

C1FB2DF2-D038-465F-A199-5ACC2775CAA1.jpeg

He read my post lol
Who is the ajanabi who commented that he saw crazy things of Somali women in east London? If he’s arab he needs to be reminded of Mia Khalifa because we all know arab women are the biggest d.hilos.

He also mentioned that it’s other Africans that are not Muslims doing fetishizing. *cough west African cough cough* But let’s be honest they run after anyone that doesn’t look like them. Do you really think they target only Somali women? Am pretty sure if they had access to cadaan ( the cadaan UK women are horrid), Latina, North African women they would surely go for them as well? Maybe the UK is different but the way I see it is they they want everybody besides they’re own women. Check French Twitter. Those French African men are running after North African women. North African men are FED UP. It’s simply just a madow thing 🤷🏾‍♀️. I think we established that being fetishized is not a good thing and leads to a lot of headaches.

Moving forward, am holding Somali women accountable for their actions. If your going to be naive in ‘22 and get happy over a guy that likes you because your a mali ting and gets hoodwinked than that’s on you shorty! Theres a lot of videos on YouTube that the describes the madow men pathology. They made the white women and exotic women the new face of struggle love. If you want to divest; be smart about it. That’s all am saying. This topic has been beaten to ashes at this point. I tap out.

** Am also holding Somali men accountable for giving access to these salafi reverts/Ajanabi to Somali women. Also, stop teaching them Somali!

Everyone is accountable for their life. Be smart. Have standards. Do your adkhar. You don’t have to be perfect to do your adkharr. It’s for your own protection.

Last edited:

Trending