Why do some chicks hate men?

I don’t care about the nipple debate. I think both men and women should be forced to wear shirts in public.

Feminism is about liberating women from the patriarchal shackles that have bound us for centuries. No man will ever convince me to turn my back against it. It’s like a black man turning against Black Empowerment Movements because cadaans criticise it. Ridiculous.
It really isn't. It's clearly gone far beyond that now. :browtf::mjlol:

Are you not a woman who hates men?
I dont hate men however men hate women and everyone is in their side including some women.
Look at the abuse in our community done by men specially back home. Women are abused and mistreated by their so called husbands. Real men need to wake up put stop this.

I dont hate men however men hate women and everyone is in their side including some women.
Look at the abuse in our community done by men specially back home. Women are abused and mistreated by their so called husbands. Real men need to wake up put stop this.
I completely understand but what I am against is 3rd wave feminism, which paints men with a broad brush (just like you did). Portraying them as good-for-nothing, heartless inherently evil beings who only "get women pregnant". I could easily flip that around and do the same. It's just not right.

I completely understand but what I am against is 3rd wave feminism, which paints men with a broad brush (just like you did). Portraying them as good-for-nothing, heartless inherently evil beings who only "get women pregnant". I could easily flip that around and do the same. It's just not right.
You can't dismiss every women by claiming Feminism' thats also one of y'alls biggest problem.
Open your eyes and listen. There is a lot of injustice being done to our women.

You can't dismiss every women by claiming Feminism' thats also one of y'alls biggest problem.
Open your eyes and listen. There is a lot of injustice being done to our women.
Did you read what I said? 3rd wave feminism, not all feminism. There's a key difference. It it isn't one of all 3.7 billion males around the world's 'biggest problems' either. Each male is an individual, each with his own unique issues. We're not a monolith. "Open your eyes and listen", to what? I've seen it all. I acknowledge it 100%. Nobody says it doesn't exist. I never dismissed you either. Did you not see when I told you I understood? Enough with the victim mentality. You're not the only ones suffering.
They dont have much to offer than Pain in the ass literally. There are some real man out there but I wouldn't hold my breath. Yall aren't worth it. I think you would hate me too if I made you pregnant constantly and still acted like an Idiot. No wonder lots of women become lesbians lol May Allah protect us.
:gucciwhat:Double-standard much?

It’s because feminism has taught many of us to value ourselves instead of being a mule for a man who can’t even wash dishes right. We can see you for the crusty, basement dwelling Neanderthals that you are.

Most women do not orgasm from sex with men, and most men are broke and uneducated. We see how worthless most of y’all are. It’s as simple as that.
:gucciwhat: :childplease::damedamn::browtf::kanyehmm::snoop:
:idontlike:

It’s because feminism has taught many of us to value ourselves instead of being a mule for a man who can’t even wash dishes right. We can see you for the crusty, basement dwelling Neanderthals that you are.

Most women do not orgasm from sex with men, and most men are broke and uneducated. We see how worthless most of y’all are. It’s as simple as that.
Pay gap feminists are always complaining about? :kanyehmm: Education? :snoop::childplease: The whole point of that is to earn money. You were created from us?? :childplease::gucciwhat: A mule for a man??? Wallahi I would never even glance in your direction. Nobody likes SJWs either. It's as simple as that.

Did you read what I said? 3rd wave feminism, not all feminism. There's a key difference. It it isn't one of all 3.7 billion males around the world's 'biggest problems' either. Each male is an individual, each with his own unique issues. We're not a monolith. "Open your eyes and listen", to what? I've seen it all. I acknowledge it 100%. Nobody says it doesn't exist. I never dismissed you either. Did you not see when I told you I understood? Enough with the victim mentality. You're not the only ones suffering.

:gucciwhat:Double-standard much?
I am fine. I worry for female relatives back home as well as fellow somali women. May Allah protect them. Peace.

Trending

Latest posts