Why do some chicks hate men?

It’s because feminism has taught many of us to value ourselves instead of being a mule for a man who can’t even wash dishes right. We can see you for the crusty, basement dwelling Neanderthals that you are.

Most women do not orgasm from sex with men, and most men are broke and uneducated. We see how worthless most of y’all are. It’s as simple as that.

1589742344243.gif

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Do you think you should be able to parade with all your friend naked in the streets
(infront of kids)
Screaming :My nipples are not something to be Sexualised!!!

?
I don’t care about the nipple debate. I think both men and women should be forced to wear shirts in public.

Feminism is about liberating women from the patriarchal shackles that have bound us for centuries. No man will ever convince me to turn my back against it. It’s like a black man turning against Black Empowerment Movements because cadaans criticise it. Ridiculous.

It’s because feminism has taught many of us to value ourselves instead of being a mule for a man who can’t even wash dishes right. We can see you for the crusty, basement dwelling Neanderthals that you are.

Most women do not orgasm from sex with men, and most men are broke and uneducated. We see how worthless most of y’all are. It’s as simple as that.
Have you been with the right man it is a skilled that can be improved with practise and willingness to listen.

I don’t care about the nipple debate. I think both men and women should be forced to wear shirts in public.

Feminism is about liberating women from the patriarchal shackles that have bound us for centuries. No man will ever convince me to turn my back against it. It’s like a black man turning against Black Empowerment Movements because cadaans criticise it. Ridiculous.

Well thats what a lot of Feminism is about, USELESS SHIT

Unless your in a oppresive society (not west ffs u know its not oppresive)

I think Feminism is just shaqo la`an girls in the west who got nothing else on their CV

Because they were Useless in school , Undesired by dudes (where hatred comes from) and just generally failed at life. Its RARE to see a women of class and one working in top positions and STEM jobs to complain about "patriarchy" literally the only thing worth fighting for is the wage gap
and that does not pardes infront of kids naked.

In conclusion have a goal in life and dont waver because its ALWAYS the ones who fail in life that complain about shit (mostly)

White supremacists, Feminazis/Feminists ( nowadays there is no difference)

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Well thats what a lot of Feminism is about, USELESS SHIT

Unless your in a oppresive society (not west ffs u know its not oppresive)

I think Feminism is just shaqo la`an girls in the west who got nothing else on their CV

Because they were Useless in school , Undesired by dudes (where hatred comes from) and just generally failed at life. Its RARE to see a women of class and one working in top positions and STEM jobs to complain about "patriarchy" literally the only thing worth fighting for is the wage gap
and that does not pardes infront of kids naked.

In conclusion have a goal in life and dont waver because its ALWAYS the ones who fail in life that complain about shit (mostly)

White supremacists, Feminazis/Feminists ( nowadays there is no difference)
This is the women’s den. Go complain in the man cave. Feminism is accepted and celebrated here and I won’t be mansplained to about women’s movements. Bye.

So this is what feminism is..
Thx for letting me know.

They dont have much to offer than Pain in the ass literally. There are some real man out there but I wouldn't hold my breath. Yall aren't worth it. I think you would hate me too if I made you pregnant constantly and still acted like an Idiot. No wonder lots of women become lesbians lol May Allah protect us.

They dont have much to offer than Pain in the ass literally. There are some real man out there but I wouldn't hold my breath. Yall aren't worth it. I think you would hate me too if I made you pregnant constantly and still acted like an Idiot. No wonder lots of women become lesbians lol May Allah protect us.
You can't label all men as trash. We're not all the same. You really can't generalize anyone like that.

And not all men are Somali XD.

Trending

Latest posts