Why do some chicks hate men?

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I just don't get it in 2020. Oh boy!
Somebody break the headache away from me on this one.

You thought they loved us? NEVER!
:oops::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::eek::frdfvsb: Rafiiqs keep aware.

Women have internet, rights and shit like that nowadays its recipe for disaster, but keep your chin up bro am sure there still few Submissive and sane ones out there.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
ZomboMeme 17052020065240.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Most have been in a bad string of relationships because they valued the wrong guys in their youth and are too prideful to admit their mistakes so young women don't make the same mistakes.

Honestly i wish they would just move onto a hobby or dedicate their lives to science and research instead of being bitter about something they can no longer change.
:gucciwhat:

Its most definitly Feminism specifically Naag Nool "woke" women.

They have had a few boyfriends and was in a "serious" relationship and share it to YT
Where a lot of Girls are and every one thinks "men aint shit"

Im telling you the west hasnt really had any feminism problems they are just too arrogant.

Feminist: *Thinking what a good day, great that i have womens right*

What the feminist actually says: Why cant i show my nipples in the street and go around kids like that!! Its nothing sexual, this world is so Sexist!!:mad::mad:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
It’s because feminism has taught many of us to value ourselves instead of being a mule for a man who can’t even wash dishes right. We can see you for the crusty, basement dwelling Neanderthals that you are.

Most women do not orgasm from sex with men, and most men are broke and uneducated. We see how worthless most of y’all are. It’s as simple as that.

It’s because feminism has taught many of us to value ourselves instead of being a mule for a man who can’t even wash dishes right. We can see you for the crusty, basement dwelling Neanderthals that you are.

Most women do not orgasm from sex with men, and most men are broke and uneducated. We see how worthless most of y’all are. It’s as simple as that.

Do you think you should be able to parade with all your friend naked in the streets
(infront of kids)
Screaming :My nipples are not something to be Sexualised!!!

?