Why do somalis walk funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Jesus is man too macan.

The trinity theory came 20 years after Jesus made by Paul and then proceeded to the council of Nicaea.

Paul never learn't from Jesus and thus makes untrustworthy
God's form as man is Jesus, and it's spirit form is the Holy Ghost. I believe each have their own essence(not too clear on the theology/philosophy) but it's one God. We're not pagans or idolators.
Regarding Jesus praying to God/himself...Not every question can be answered, that's where faith comes in...certain things are beyond human comprehension like I said.
@SecretAgent Do you practice Judaism?

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
God's form as man is Jesus, and it's spirit form is the Holy Ghost. I believe each have their own essence(not too clear on the theology/philosophy) but it's one God. We're not pagans or idolators.
Regarding Jesus praying to God/himself...Not every question can be answered, that's where faith comes in...certain things are beyond human comprehension like I said.
@SecretAgent Do you practice Judaism?
But proof is important o person of the scripture, I brought proof how Jesus is not god in your religion

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
In islam every sin can be forgiven easily, getting deeds in Islam is more easier than getting sins.

TooMacaan

VIP
We believe our salvation is from the mercy of god. Not jesus
Yes but we believe Jesus and God to be the same, thus we don't make a distinction when we say our salvation is from the mercy of God. That includes Jesus for us. I'm not challenging you on your beliefs though, you are free to believe what you want. I respect that.

TooMacaan

VIP
@TooMacaan why do ethiopans change their religion is there something wrong with orthodox even the prime minister is born again.
:zhqjlmx:
I don't know, I've never heard that speculation before. The country is majority Orthodox though, then Muslim, then other smaller branches of Christian as well as local religions according to stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending