Why do somalis walk funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
@TooMacaan what is this. And just as I was starting to believe you :ohlord:
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:I already replied to that accusation on that thread itself!! @XamarCade
I can't believe people are actually questioning my biological s3x now :O27GWRK:
Are you seriously doubting me because of that???
Here is the record history from that thread:
Yes, I'm just looking for a special little gif for you after I've done it macaaney ^.^
The next time you talk about my mouth being farted on...
The following will be you XAMAR; what's that you said...?:ohhh:

635991129685304286-1932001917_anigif_enhanced-12631-1433876644-2.gif

did you say you need some paper towels macaaney??:mjlol:
Wtf lol are we going back to that government agent thing again?? And a man, really? :bell:
I called Xamar macaaney in a mocking tone...I understand its the Internet so the intended emotion doesn't translate very well irl but re-read the context of the sentence. :kodaksmiley:

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:I already replied to that accusation on that thread itself!! @XamarCade
I can't believe people are actually questioning my biological s3x now :O27GWRK:
Are you seriously doubting me because of that???
Here is the record history from that thread:
I see you were clearly joking I will slide that one as harmless banter but I'm watching you:yacadiim:

TooMacaan

VIP
View attachment 18967 View attachment 18969 it took u 14min to translate an easy sentence:camby:
No, it took me 14 min to LOOK FOR THE PERFECT GIF to go along with your previous statement "if she gets this, we're in deep deep doo doo"!! Do you know the art of gif picking???:kanyehmm: It's an effing ART!!...Now actually get on google and TRY searching up "falling in poop gif" and see how difficult it was to find one that was even suitable.:ivers: That takes time and skill sxb.:comeon:

Sorry I'm kind of defensive sometimes;
it's hard to tell who is kidding around or actually trying to ex-communicate me.
I've already had traumatic rejection experiences from my own sub-clan.
tumblr_mufoyiku1R1qc1jg4o2_400.gif

(I'm from hy but they won't accept me:frdfvsb:). Wbu?

I'm sorry, that must've been a typo...? Right?

l3q2FsTOIDtxIErmw.gif

No, that's not a typo lol.
By the way I was received, I'd much rather be ha or even hj at that moment tbh :mjcry:, but I'll learn to deal; you are what you are.

A HY Christian? How in god's name is this possible?:mindblown:

What is your subclan? Where is your father? And why would he let his daughter become a Christian?

TooMacaan

VIP
A HY Christian? How in god's name is this possible?:mindblown:

What is your subclan? Where is your father? And why would he let his daughter become a Christian?
Lol, why are you so shocked...? It happens. This is the modern age after all...and I don't get how being Christian is any worse than being an Athiest or even a cultural Muslim (like a lot of Somalis are nowadays). Live and let live walaal.
And I'm not mentioning my sub clan:bell:someone on here informed me that it may be possible to track anomalies with that info and I'm not trying to qarxis myself. My dad is only a Muslim by name:zhqjlmx: so siblings and I take our mom's religion and dad doesn't mind.

Lol, why are you so shocked...? It happens. This is the modern age after all...and I don't get how being Christian is any worse than being an Athiest or even a cultural Muslim (like a lot of Somalis are nowadays). Live and let live walaal.
And I'm not mentioning my sub clan:bell:someone on here informed me that it may be possible to track anomalies with that info and I'm not trying to qarxis myself. My dad is only a Muslim by name:zhqjlmx: so siblings and I take our mom's religion and dad doesn't mind.

Sister, if you're claiming HY, I'm gonna need more than that to verify you. This is monumental stuff. HY don't suffer sheegatos, we're an exclusive club. And to be a Christian on top of that? That sounds like a lot of baloney. If you said you were HA or HJ, I would've been more convinced, but HY?:kendrickcry::mindblown:

TooMacaan

VIP
Sister, if you're claiming HY, I'm gonna need more than that to verify you. This is monumental stuff. HY don't suffer sheegatos, we're an exclusive club. And to be a Christian on top of that? That sounds like a lot of baloney. If you said you were HA or HJ, I would've been more convinced, but HY?:kendrickcry::mindblown:
:umad:So you're like the rest of them, then??...I already went through this and had my Cady moment on another thread; to sum it up, the general of your exclusive club already barred me from joining the official crew unless I name all my abtirsi..
:kendrickcry:Basically:
tumblr_n4zpcaNOZv1s8w66bo1_500.gif
:kanyehmm:
Like I said, we can't choose what we are; I don't care to convince. And exactly, why would I choose hy rather than hj if I cared about keeping up a front??? Lol, I was just kidding around when I initially said I was hj but the reality is I'm just hy. And are you saying there are no kinds of hy gaal?? or that we are all perfect Muslims??

:umad:So you're like the rest of them, then??...I already went through this and had my Cady moment on another thread; to sum it up, the general of your exclusive club already barred me from joining the official crew unless I name all my abtirsi..
:kendrickcry:Basically:
tumblr_n4zpcaNOZv1s8w66bo1_500.gif
:kanyehmm:
Like I said, we can't choose what we are; I don't care to convince. And exactly, why would I choose hy rather than hj if I cared about keeping up a front??? Lol, I was just kidding around when I initially said I was hj but the reality is I'm just hy. And are you saying there are no kinds of hy gaal?? or that we are all perfect Muslims??

Choosing HY over HJ is like choosing Dom Perignon over Donkey-piss, it's only natural. When a Wasp wishes to lay it's parasitic eggs in a prey, it chooses the healthiest and most juicy.

And who is cady, and why is he relevant?

It seems to me, a lot is missing in your backstory. Like why Christianity, a fairy tale religion? I respect Somali atheists/agnostics more. And what qabiil is your mother?

You never seem to answer any questions, yet expect us to believe based on faith? I'm sorry but I'm not a Christian.:manny:

TooMacaan

VIP
Choosing HY over HJ is like choosing Dom Perignon over Donkey-piss, it's only natural. When a Wasp wishes to lay it's parasitic eggs in a prey, it chooses the healthiest and most juicy.

And who is cady, and why is he relevant?

It seems to me, a lot is missing in your backstory. Like why Christianity, a fairy tale religion? I respect Somali atheists/agnostics more. And what qabiil is your mother?

You never seem to answer any questions, yet expect us to believe based on faith? I'm sorry but I'm not a Christian.:manny:
I wouldn't say that, let's keep it civil between the Isaaqs at least:comeon: I don't know about it being "only natural" though...I gravitate more towards ha on here tbh:icon lol::kanyeshrug:. And looool, Cady is a character on Mean Girls....the movie?? SHE, not he, was the one excluded from the table by the rest of the crew (relevant because they were hostile af to a miskeen girl trying to fit in) :tocry:.
There are literally multiple threads where I've discussed my back story sxb, it's getting tiring lol. The gist of it is that Christianity is my mom's religion and my mom doesn't have a qabil, she's ajnabi (don't bother asking me her background because I already said I'm not confirming/denying anything). How tf can you respect athiests/agnostics more when we're people of the book??:what: Are you even Muslim...:what1:"yet expect us to believed based on faith?"No I don't expect anyone to believe me on faith alone ...also, are you actually a Muslim?? Because that applies to any religion. :notsureif:

"Never seem to answer any questions"??? I've literally answered every question asked by multiple people, on the following:
Crudetruth's thread: "my views" (start around page 29 and read on [you were on that thread too btw, I just checked and you insulted me]). Edit: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/my-views.23788/page-29
There are other threads but I forget which they were.

I'm sorry, but given your talent for inventing lies, you don't expect us to believe you? It's just that you claim something but you behaviour so far has suggested the total opposite - certainly not of a HY person. You've given us no indication that you're anything but a Non-Somali with a rudimentary knowledge in af Somali and Qabiil. Anybody can pretend to be whatever they want. You still haven't answered the important questions. Why would anyone care what your mother is? This is a forum not an immigration tribunal. You think I'm gonna contact the HY Interpol or something?:chrisfreshhah::camby:

TooMacaan

VIP
I'm sorry, but given your talent for inventing lies, you don't expect us to believe you? It's just that you claim something but you behaviour so far has suggested the total opposite - certainly not of a HY person. You've given us no indication that you're anything but a Non-Somali with a rudimentary knowledge in af Somali and Qabiil. Anybody can pretend to be whatever they want. You still haven't answered the important questions. Why would anyone care what your mother is? This is a forum not an immigration tribunal. You think I'm gonna contact the HY Interpol or something?:chrisfreshhah::camby:
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:What is your problem? I answered every question except the things that will actually give away my real life identity!!(which anyone would be stupid to do on the internet). I've basically told everything except my mom's identity and my abtirsi. My behavior is the total opposite of an HY??? What kind of nonsense is that? We are the most diverse subclan from Isaaqs and there is no "typical" behavior, that's bs. And ofc anyone can pretend to be what they want, this is the internet; that applies to anyone on this forum too. What would motivate me to pretend to be hy out of all things???

Also for someone who loves to go on about how others don't answer questions, you didn't reply to any of my questions in the previous post!!! Is that an hy trait walaal?? :rolleyes: READ page 29+ onwards from the link I provided, then get back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts