Why do somalis walk funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:What is your problem? I answered every question except the things that will actually give away my real life identity!!(which anyone would be stupid to do on the internet). I've basically told everything except my mom's identity and my abtirsi. My behavior is the total opposite of an HY??? What kind of nonsense is that? We are the most diverse subclan from Isaaqs and there is no "typical" behavior, that's bs. And ofc anyone can pretend to be what they want, this is the internet; that applies to anyone on this forum too. What would motivate me to pretend to be hy out of all things???

Also for someone who loves to go on about how others don't answer questions, you didn't reply to any of my questions in the previous post!!! Is that an hy trait walaal?? :rolleyes: READ page 29+ onwards from the link I provided, then get back to me.

I'm not gonna read pages, when I can get it from the horses mouth or should I say from the wasp's mandibles. Just answer the damn questions woman. :ohlord:

You implied to have self esteem issues and an inferiority complex. HY women are fiery and proud, they don't have such low self esteem. That's why I don't believe your father was HY.

As for me, you already know I'm HY, what are you talking about? I'm not coy about it.

TooMacaan

VIP
I'm not gonna read pages, when I can get it from the horses mouth or should I say from the wasp's mandibles. Just answer the damn questions woman. :ohlord:

You implied to have self esteem issues and an inferiority complex. HY women are fiery and proud, they don't have such low self esteem. That's why I don't believe your father was HY.

As for me, you already know I'm HY, what are you talking about? I'm not coy about it.
I asked if you were really a Muslim and why you'd say that stuff and you didn't reply.:bell:
I've said it a million times and it's only 5 pages (I narrowed it down to page 29--34).
Mom was the one who spent the most time with us and raising us because dad was busy working (if you read that thread, I actually mentioned that).

I asked if you were really a Muslim and why you'd say that stuff and you didn't reply.:bell:
I've said it a million times and it's only 5 pages (I narrowed it down to page 29--34).
Mom was the one who spent the most time with us and raising us because dad was busy working (if you read that thread, I actually mentioned that).

I'm a very liberal Muslim. I will say stuff like that from time to time. Wait, why am I answering questions when you're not?:draketf:

5 pages, that's too long.

older somali women walk funny because they were mutilated. this isn't a laughing matter assholes!
giphy.gif

TooMacaan

VIP
I'm a very liberal Muslim. I will say stuff like that from time to time. Wait, why am I answering questions when you're not?:draketf:

5 pages, that's too long.
Dude, how are you gonna tell me that's too long when you ask for ANSWERS and those are where the answers are at. And you just have to skim those pages, obviously not every post on there is mine. Plus, aren't you the guy who can spend hours reading up on DNA, anthropological studies, and history?
:comeon:Who do you think you're kidding?

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I broke my leg when I was in grade five, I was lipping so badly so then I had to go to a psyiotheripst. Now I can walk properly without lipping.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I wouldn't say that, let's keep it civil between the Isaaqs at least:comeon: I don't know about it being "only natural" though...I gravitate more towards ha on here tbh:icon lol::kanyeshrug:. And looool, Cady is a character on Mean Girls....the movie?? SHE, not he, was the one excluded from the table by the rest of the crew (relevant because they were hostile af to a miskeen girl trying to fit in) :tocry:.
There are literally multiple threads where I've discussed my back story sxb, it's getting tiring lol. The gist of it is that Christianity is my mom's religion and my mom doesn't have a qabil, she's ajnabi (don't bother asking me her background because I already said I'm not confirming/denying anything). How tf can you respect athiests/agnostics more when we're people of the book??:what: Are you even Muslim...:what1:"yet expect us to believed based on faith?"No I don't expect anyone to believe me on faith alone ...also, are you actually a Muslim?? Because that applies to any religion. :notsureif:

"Never seem to answer any questions"??? I've literally answered every question asked by multiple people, on the following:
Crudetruth's thread: "my views" (start around page 29 and read on [you were on that thread too btw, I just checked and you insulted me]). Edit: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/my-views.23788/page-29
There are other threads but I forget which they were.
Islam is faith and proof, you can't prove that the trinity is real, because Christians only believe in faith. The bible doesn't mention the trinity, even though Jesus said "I and the father are one" means that Jesus and the father which is God are trying to explain that the father wants to spread monotheism by using Jesus, Jesus's goal is to spread monotheism on this earth. See The father and Jesus are one in mission

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
It is your dad's fault for not teaching you.

TooMacaan

VIP
Islam is faith and proof, you can't prove that the trinity is real, because Christians only believe in faith. The bible doesn't mention the trinity, even though Jesus said "I and the father are one" means that Jesus and the father which is God are trying to explain that the father wants to spread monotheism by using Jesus, Jesus's goal is to spread monotheism on this earth. See The father and Jesus are one in mission
Islam is faith but there is no proof (like any other religion, including my own). The trinity is a concept based partly on faith; as Christians, we have to acknowledge that there are things beyond human comprehension and we must trust God. Different denominations have their own interpretations of it of course, and I'm no theological expert. And it's not just God the father and Jesus the son as one, it's also the holy spirit (thus, trinity). As for spreading monotheism, there's nothing wrong with that. All Abrahamic faiths are monotheistic.

It is your dad's fault for not teaching you.
Dad's not much of a Muslim anyways so I don't think he sees it as a fault:zhqjlmx:

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Islam is faith but there is no proof (like any other religion, including my own). The trinity is a concept based partly on faith; as Christians, we have to acknowledge that there are things beyond human comprehension and we must trust God. Different denominations have their own interpretations of it of course, and I'm no theological expert. And it's not just God the father and Jesus the son as one, it's also the holy spirit (thus, trinity). As for spreading monotheism, there's nothing wrong with that. All Abrahamic faiths are monotheistic.

Dad's not much of a Muslim anyways so I don't think he sees it as a fault:zhqjlmx:
La, we have Proof that God exist, we believe in the same God and same Messengers but you became astray from monotheism. Jesus lacked divine knowledge when asked for the hour. Jesus said I submit my will to the will of the father that means he is a Muslim. If Jesus said that say you are a Muslim. When mentioned of the man who was coming after Jesus it was not the Holy Spirit because came of a form of a dove it was Muhammad peace be upon him.

The book of Isaiah mentions a man and a new song who was from Kedar, who song will be heard places of the earth. Jesus was not from Kedar he was from the kingdom of Judah. Kedar is Arabia, even mention even Sela which is a mountain in yathrib or madinah.

You don't seem to understand how the trinity is blasphemous, Because it goes against the ten commandants and what Moses taught and what Jesus taught. So as john, Abraham , Isaiah and so on and so forth. God is one not 1 of 3.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Also you either believe Jesus
Or the Church.

The church makes you Christian and the synagogue makes you Jew, but Jesus said I submit my willl to the will of the father which also what makes a person Muslim. You believe Jesus or the church.

TooMacaan

VIP
La, we have Proof that God exist, we believe in the same God and same Messengers but you became astray from monotheism. Jesus lacked divine knowledge when asked for the hour. Jesus said I submit my will to the will of the father that means he is a Muslim. If Jesus said that say you are a Muslim. When mentioned of the man who was coming after Jesus it was not the Holy Spirit because came of a form of a dove it was Muhammad peace be upon him.

The book of Isaiah mentions a man and a new song who was from Kedar, who song will be heard places of the earth. Jesus was not from Kedar he was from the kingdom of Judah. Kedar is Arabia, even mention even Sela which is a mountain in yathrib or madinah.

You don't seem to understand how the trinity is blasphemous, Because it goes against the ten commandants and what Moses taught and what Jesus taught. So as john, Abraham , Isaiah and so on and so forth. God is one not 1 of 3.
Christians are monothiests; we only believe in one God. Jesus is not a Muslim nor is he separate from God the father and the holy spirit. It is 1 God in 3 forms.

Choosing HY over HJ is like choosing Dom Perignon over Donkey-piss, it's only natural. When a Wasp wishes to lay it's parasitic eggs in a prey, it chooses the healthiest and most juicy.

And who is cady, and why is he relevant?

It seems to me, a lot is missing in your backstory. Like why Christianity, a fairy tale religion? I respect Somali atheists/agnostics more. And what qabiil is your mother?

You never seem to answer any questions, yet expect us to believe based on faith? I'm sorry but I'm not a Christian.:manny:

Who the f*ck are you calling donkey piss?

:ohreally:

Don't send for my tribe... I will finish you

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Christians are monothiests; we only believe in one God. Jesus is not a Muslim nor is he separate from God the father and the holy spirit. We believe in 1 God in 3 forms.
That is paganism, why because God has full knowledge full power. Jesus was a mere man,

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Christians are monothiests; we only believe in one God. Jesus is not a Muslim nor is he separate from God the father and the holy spirit. It is 1 God in 3 forms.
I can bring you the full verse
In Matthew 24:36
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

See Jesus is man because he doesn't know the hour

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Jesus is man too macan.

The trinity theory came 20 years after Jesus made by Paul and then proceeded to the council of Nicaea.

Paul never learn't from Jesus and thus makes untrustworthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending