Why do Somalis eat like savages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Everytime Im eating in a somali restaurant or I’m invited to a meher I get reminded that Somalis have zero food etiquette and any sort of table manners is non existent

People are stuffing their mouths like it’s the last time they’re gonna eat

Talking with their mouth wide open

And leaving more mess than 1 year old baby would

It’s embarrassing to see

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Everytime Im eating in a somali restaurant or I’m invited to a meher I get reminded that Somalis have zero food etiquette and any sort of table manners is non existent

It’s embarrassing to see

I make loud atrocious noise when i munch food.

being-shy.jpg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

It’s embarrassing to see

Leftovers from that war, famine mindset of this might be the last time they get to eat:shookgabre:

Mercury

VIP
Another thing is when they pass around a bowl of water everybody dip their hands in to wash their hands before the meal if 5 guys are in a circle and everybody dipped their hands in it the water is gonna be dirty A better approach is a water jug and a empty bowl

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Another thing is when they pass around a bowl of water everybody dip their hands in to wash their hands before the meal if 5 guys are in a circle and everybody dipped their hands in it the water is gonna be dirty A better approach is a water jug and a empty bowl

Abaaay

U need to go back to Somalia and get culture appropriation lessons. U r becoming foreign to your own culture norm.
5560.jpg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Somalis need some discipline and we can gain a lot from the Japs, they are sure the most well disciplined people on Earth.

Mercury

VIP
Abaaay

U need to go back to Somalia and get culture appropriation lessons. U r becoming foreign to your own culture norm.
5560.jpg

Some Somalis use a jug of water and a empty bowl to wash their hands all I’m saying is the other one with a bowl of water where everybody dip their hands in isn’t sanitary some guy could have picked his nose and later dip his hand in the bowl

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Some Somalis use a jug of water and a empty bowl to wash their hands all I’m saying is the other one with a bowl of water where everybody dip their hands in isn’t sanitary some guy could have picked his nose and later dip his hand in the bowl

In a western world, why are they doing that??? I can understand in Africa, water is scarce.

Ps nothing wrong with picking noses, dont u eat your own buggers you pick in your nose? I thought everybody does that?

Muji

VIP

A better approach is for them to get off their asses and clean their hands

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??

It’s embarrassing to see
why would u wanna eat like a lil infront of niggas?
Foh.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I saw an old farax grabbing the xalwo that was for the table putting it in a plastic bag and leaving. Where does this gajo come from?

The question is WHY do our old fara

It’s embarrassing to see

:chrisfreshhah:

Somali maqaxis/makhayads where the table has more bariis on it than the plate. Soomaalidu qosol badanaa.:drakelaugh::pachah1:

Ever heard your hooyo say: "Waar cuntada cun ama waa la kaa boobi doona". That's the mentality you have to have when you eat with somalis, especially in weddings when they do the qado.

Status
Not open for further replies.