Why do Somalis eat like savages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
:chrisfreshhah:

Somali maqaxis/makhayads where the table has more bariis on it than the plate. Soomaalidu qosol badanaa.:drakelaugh::pachah1:

Ever heard your hooyo say: "Waar cuntada cun ama waa la kaa boobi doona". That's the mentality you have to have when you eat with somalis, especially in weddings when they do the qado.
Nikaah qados were the best. we would starve each other and just down plates one after the other.

This one farax was so so full he developed a food baby and we had to push him using a wheelbarrow all the way home...
shit was funny wallahi.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Nikaah qados were the best. we would starve each other and just down plates one after the other.

This one farax was so so full he developed a food baby and we had to push him using a wheelbarrow all the way home...
shit was funny wallahi.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Wallahi the Nikah ones are amazing. However it's not so fun when your a young kid/teenager, they always bring the food last to you and the other teens. You got to play smart and sit with the adeeros to always be served first, if they tell you to move just say no I was told to sit here, and ignore them until the food is placed down. Worked like a charm for me when i was kid. :yousmart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending