Why do Somalis eat like savages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I saw an old farax grabbing the xalwo that was for the table putting it in a plastic bag and leaving. Where does this gajo come from?
In weddings all the faraaxs line up outside and ask the girls to bring them food, why can't they just go to restaurants and eat.

You loose your appetite and be at risk of a disease when you sit infront 5 men chewing food like an automated machine, mouth wide open and talking at the same time where you can see the food, the saliva and chewing in action and tiny particles of food mixed with their saliva fall everywhere including the main food plate that you’re eating from. It’s like the shrapnels of an Alshabaab bombing.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I don't see those kind of Somalis you talking about. Or is the place you live full of fobs? @Mercury . I know they're quite sizeable fobs in Scandinavian countries?!?! :patrice:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don't see those kind of Somalis you talking about. Or is the place you live full of fobs? @Mercury . I know they're quite sizeable fobs in Scandinavian countries?!?! :patrice:

Go back home into any restaurant or even a Somali restaurant you’re bound to see what I’m talking about

Lmao I literally passed by Hamdis restaurant this afternoon and a nigga ate pasta with his bare hands!!!
If I was an ajnabi and saw that shit i'd be terrified.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Lmao I literally passed by Hamdis restaurant this afternoon and a nigga ate pasta with his bare hands!!!
If I was an ajnabi and saw that shit i'd be terrified.

Naa heede what is wrong is with eating baasto with your hands? :shookgabre:

You loose your appetite and be at risk of a disease when you sit infront 5 men chewing food like an automated machine, mouth wide open and talking at the same time where you can see the food, the saliva and chewing in action and tiny particles of food mixed with their saliva fall everywhere including the main food plate that you’re eating from. It’s like the shrapnels of an Alshabaab bombing.
No one gets a disease stop exaggerating.

Muji

VIP
@Suldaanka if you want to get a girlfriend one day, don’t do the following:

1. Slurp your food or make noises
2. Eat with your hands
3. Insist on being fed before the women
4. Ask for seconds
5. Talk whilst you’re chewing

@Suldaanka if you want to get a girlfriend one day, don’t do the following:

1. Slurp your food or make noises
2. Eat with your hands
3. Insist on being fed before the women
4. Ask for seconds
5. Talk whilst you’re chewing
Thanks but no thanks.
Wll i dont need a gf when i have 2 wifes.
Plis i do the last 4 and there is no problem

Everytime Im eating in a somali restaurant or I’m invited to a meher I get reminded that Somalis have zero food etiquette and any sort of table manners is non existent

People are stuffing their mouths like it’s the last time they’re gonna eat

Talking with their mouth wide open

And leaving more mess than 1 year old baby would

It’s embarrassing to see
you should see them back home lol, they will pressure you to eat like a savage.

This thread setter always simping away his masculinity to win favor with the digital xalimos . He’s even resorted to starting food topics ... he must do really well with the ladies in real life

Mercury

VIP
This thread setter always simping away his masculinity to win favor with the digital xalimos . He’s even resorted to starting food topics ... he must do really well with the ladies in real life
Tell me how masculine it is to stuff your mouth with food and talk wide open

@Mercury

In Sweden, have you ever dined in a Somali restaurant? Has a Somali guy that you barely know joined you (uninvited) to share with you the meal that you are eating? When you suggested to him, I will order and pay for you a plate of your own, did he respond with let us finish this plate of rice together and order (I will still pay for it) a federation dish and we will share that too. When you protested that you don't like eating pasta and rice mixed on the same plate, did he raise his voice to attract the attention and support of other scammers and accuse you of being westernised? We have these guys and they tell us that it is hard to deal with Somali women. Our scammers should aim higher like the Nigerians and their 419 scams.

Mercury

VIP
@Mercury

In Sweden, have you ever dined in a Somali restaurant? Has a Somali guy that you barely know joined you (uninvited) to share with you the meal that you are eating? When you suggested to him, I will order and pay for you a plate of your own, did he respond with let us finish this plate of rice together and order (I will still pay for it) a federation dish and we will share that too. When you protested that you don't like eating pasta and rice mixed on the same plate, did he raise his voice to attract the attention and support of other scammers and accuse you of being westernised? We have these guys and they tell us that it is hard to deal with Somali women. Our scammers should aim higher like the Nigerians and their 419 scams.
No I haven’t encountered that but I’ve seen other stuff

@Mercury

What I like about Somalis is we are generous with each other. I am iskaabulo but even my fellow iskaabulo friends will not hesitate to pay for my tea or train fare if we are together. I do the same.
Get your wallet out before he does :samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.