Why do Somali guys mock guys who cook and clean ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a sign of insecurity

Our men are the most feminine in the world

The wide hips, the love for gossip, their obsession with telling the world how jilec their hair is as if they want a big man to come and stroke it

As @Reiko stated they also sit in a shisha club for 9 hours sucking a pipe and mixing each other’s salvia

Hence why they are so insecure about their masculinity. They also have no father figures so they assume a real man abuses women and takes advantage of them.
You remind me alot of my cousin who turned out to be a good girl afterall with her faraxxalimo which you will too one day

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Cause he is the wife in the relationship
I don’t mind cooking and cleaning since it’s my own home I don’t believe in the fact one person is supposed to do those tasks all the time it should be shared that’s why I pitch in and do my part and I don’t ever need to come home to a wife whose stressed and smelling suugo

Why you think a lot of Somali women gain a lot of weight when they get married? They doing everything on their own and got no time to train

I don’t mind cooking and cleaning since it’s my own home I don’t believe in the fact one person is supposed to do those tasks all the time it should be shared that’s why I pitch in and do my part and I don’t ever need to come home to a wife whose stressed and smelling suugo

Why you think a lot of Somali women gain a lot of weight when they get married? They doing everything on their own and got no time to train
I help my female relatives alot but the problem is that they never stop askin for help or money so it gets tiring after a while especially in ramadan

Mercury

VIP
I help my female relatives alot but the problem is that they never stop askin for help or money so it gets tiring after a while especially in ramadan

That’s nice from you I can imagine during Ramadan if it’s a big family there’s a lot of stuff that needs to be done

Mercury

VIP
The only way your husband can sexually abuse you is if forces to engage in forbidden form of intercourse.
To think women would actually accuse their husbands who have the halal right to enjoy them of rape is the peak of narcissism

That’s rape even if it’s your wife

And youre trying to justify raping her as your Islamic right ?

Allah (swt) made your wife's body yours but does not mean you can take it forcefully, she still has to concent to it

If the two individuals can't come to an agreement and the wife fails to live up her duties as a wife then that marriage should be finalized

You walk away simple as that

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Even in this thread people are against cooking especially if they are married. Since when was cooking a feminine role? The greatest cooks and restaurateurs in the world are men.

Just a bunch of silly men fantasizing about how horrible of a husband they'll be.

It's 2019, what sort of dignified woman wants to be a stay at home wife and what sort of person would be okay with a 1middle income household.

If your woman is working, you better be helping out with household duties or your marriage will not last long. Can't expect your wife to be your damn mother...

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
That’s rape even if it’s your wife

And youre trying to justify raping her as your Islamic right ?

Allah (swt) made your wife's body yours but does not mean you can take it forcefully, she still has to concent to it

If the two individuals can't come to an agreement and the wife fails to live up her duties as a wife then that marriage should be finalized

You walk away simple as that
Rape is punishable by death in Islam and is a serious crime.

Don't make a joke of it. There times where the husband can not be intimate with his wife which are mentioned in the Qu'ran. Other than that, there no restrictions and the wife can not refuse or he can withhold spending on her

The only way your husband can sexually abuse you is if forces to engage in forbidden form of intercourse.
To think women would actually accuse their husbands who have the halal right to enjoy them of rape is the peak of narcissism

So if she is ill or not in the mood you can force yourself on to her by hitting her and behaving like an animal? We know its the husbands right to enjoy his wife, but if she refuses does he hit her and force himself on to her?

Sexual intimacy should be conducted with love and respect not violence.
It is true that the contract of marriage grants a husband the right to intimacy with his wife, and vice versa, however, this does not imply that one can seek to obtain this right violently or forcefully. Just as in any situation in which one has been deprived of one’s due rights, one must go through the proper channels to resolve the matter in a just and honourable way.

What is incredibly narcissistic is the idea that you think can harm an individual. Do you even know what narcissism even means?

Last edited:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers

What the hell is a forbidden form of intercourse?

If your 'wife' doesn't want to have sex and you're forcing yourself on her because it's your 'halal right', that's rape. You're just using religion as justification to clear yourself of wrong doing. Don't try that shit in a civilized country or you'll be off to prison.

Another one of the incels right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending