Why do Somali guys mock guys who cook and clean ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep according to some Shafi scholars.

Yet most of the madhabs are in agreement that:

A: A woman cannot be forced.
B: she doesn't have to cook.

So no, i'm not picking and choosing. The only scholars that say that it is a woman's duty is the Salafis.

Plus the whole cooking and cleaning thing isn't an issue for me.
Most madhabs are not in agreement with the things you mentioned.

Last edited:
Guys I have a question..
Is it islamically permissible to force your wife if she refuses to give up the malab?
Is it also possible to divorce her on this issue? Or take a second wife?

It comes in handy. Cooking is such a basic life-skill that everyone should have/learn. I’m not sure why people are making it such a big deal.

Every household is different. Do what works for you. There’s no right or wrong here. Cooking for your family/wife doesn’t make you less of a man. Showing humility when you are given responsibility over others is actually a great form of character.
Honestly so true. I’d rather cook than clean, Wallahi!

Tukraq

VIP
I normally don’t care about this issue

But Somalis have no chill there was this Facebook video of a guy cooking and cleaning for his Mom cause she’s old and sick and he’s her only child

And there where people mocking him and making jokes

:faysalwtf:
All men do not just Somali men

Guys I have a question..
Is it islamically permissible to force your wife if she refuses to give up the malab?
Is it also possible to divorce her on this issue? Or take a second wife?
Are you asking if it’s permissible to rape your wife? Nigga watch what you’re saying. :mahubowtf:
No, it’s not. If you divorce her for not giving you sex, you’re a piece of shit man and she is probably way better of without you.. and stop with the Second wife, nigga you gonna burn for her in hell. There is so much sin connected to a second wife! @Knowles can you believe that guy? :faysalwtf:

Niggas want to be babied their whole lifetime smh the audacity to think they’re anything but the weaker sex
upload_2019-6-2_21-29-20.png

I was never babied, even as a baby.

Are you asking if it’s permissible to rape your wife? Nigga watch what you’re saying. :mahubowtf:
No, it’s not. If you divorce her for not giving you sex, you’re a piece of shit man and she is probably way better of without you.. and stop with the Second wife, nigga you gonna burn for her in hell. There is so much sin connected to a second wife! @Knowles can you believe that guy? :faysalwtf:
Lol... I'm just curious to know. I would never rape a woman.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Because they’re used to their bum dad not doing anything to help their mom.

@Knowles a man will treat his wife how his mother was treated by his father. They all grew up with mom’s taking all the responsibilities, raising kids and then babysitting a bum ass sperm donor.

Muji

VIP

Yes I can believe him. Our incels find it hard to keep eye contact women in the real world so they watch a lot of violent films online and dream up these fantasies. The truth is no woman would consent to a mariage with him in the first place. Am I right @Reiko

Yes I can believe him. Our incels find it hard to keep eye contact women in the real world so they watch a lot of violent films online and dream up these fantasies. The truth is no woman would consent to a mariage with him in the first place. Am I right @Reiko

Screenshot_20190602_224836.jpg

Look me in the eyes and let's have a staring contest.

it the women role to cook, clean and do the housework I might still take out the trash or carry the grocery inside the house if I have free time

Walahi crying laughing lol ok i will double check with my shiekh. I swear i heard it before. My bad. I dont think the prophet pbu would be hesitant to cook or clean. He was very humble.
I think what you looking for like cutting onions or peeling potatoes that kinda stuff but not cooking fully I have no problem with helping but not everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending