Why do Somali guys mock guys who cook and clean ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
what suprise me is the amount of people who believe I’m lying

And that I’m making this whole thing up just to slander Somali men

:drakewtf:

A guy is cooking and cleaning for his mom and gets mocked for it and you really believe that it doesn’t happen because Somalis wouldn’t do that

what suprise me is the amount of people who believe I’m lying

And that I’m making this whole thing up just to slander Somali men

:drakewtf:

A guy is cooking and cleaning for his mom and gets mocked for it and you really believe that it doesn’t happen because Somalis wouldn’t do that
"what suprise me is the amount of people who believe I’m lying"
:mahubowtf:
CUZ YOU DIDN'T LINK THE VIDEO! Come on abaayo/abowe you honestly can't be that thick

Post the LINK than we'll know whether you're telling the truth or NOT

CUZ YOU DIDN'T LINK THE VIDEO! Come on abaayo/abowe you honestly can't be that thick

regardless what you think of him the message is correct you don't a lose point for cooking for your wife and we shouldn't bash him for going extra miles for his wife

Last edited:
regardless what you think of him the message is correct you don't a loose point for cooking for your wife and we shouldn't bash him for going extra miles for his wife
Firstly I haven't bashed him/her for going the extra mile. Secondly, the only thing I've asked from him/her is to back up his/her claim

"there was this Facebook video of a guy cooking and cleaning for his Mom cause she’s old and sick and he’s her only child

And there where people mocking him and making jokes"

He made the claim and I'm just waiting for "the Facebook video"

Firstly I haven't bashed him/her for going the extra mile. Secondly, the only thing I've asked from him/her is to back up his/her claim

"there was this Facebook video of a guy cooking and cleaning for his Mom cause she’s old and sick and he’s her only child

And there where people mocking him and making jokes"

He made the claim and I'm just waiting for "the Facebook video"
I don't about video but the message was well received

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

people don’t want to believe it cause they probably thinking it’s too crazy that a Somali guy get insulted for cooking and cleaning for his hooyo

The reason I didn’t post the video was cause I lost the link on facebook

Tukraq

VIP
people don’t want to believe it cause they probably thinking it’s too crazy that a Somali guy get insulted for cooking and cleaning for his hooyo

The reason I didn’t post the video was cause I lost the link on facebook
it would be culturally weird in Somalia tbh, even the wife usually docent cook it usually the maid, but if your a cook nothing wrong with that

This is pretty fascinating:

Imam Abu Ishaq al-Shirazi mentioned Al-Muhaddhab:

“A woman is not required obliged to serve her husband by baking, grinding flour, cooking, washing, or any other kind of service, because the marriage contract entails, for her part, only that she let him enjoy her sexually, and she is not obligated to do other than that.”

Note: This is included in Reliance of the Traveller, w45.1.

You are quoting the great traditional Shafi'i books. You think most of these low IQ guys can handle that?

Show some mercy. :wowsweat:

La xawla.

What's next? You going to bring out Minhaj ul Talibeen? These guys will start crying.

Please stop the brutality.

:dead:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Rape is sexual abuse.

That is definitely not part of the marriage contract.
The only way your husband can sexually abuse you is if forces to engage in forbidden form of intercourse.
To think women would actually accuse their husbands who have the halal right to enjoy them of rape is the peak of narcissism

I normally don’t care about this issue

But Somalis have no chill there was this Facebook video of a guy cooking and cleaning for his Mom cause she’s old and sick and he’s her only child

And there where people mocking him and making jokes

:faysalwtf:
His mother really damn these folks must be caasis aka mother killers

The only way your husband can sexually abuse you is if forces to engage in forbidden form of intercourse.
To think women would actually accuse their husbands who have the halal right to enjoy them of rape is the peak of narcissism
I can't imagine my future wife saying that as i would just walk out and never return

Cooking for parents is an amazing thing and should never be frowned upon.

However, a man that cooks as a husband 24/7 for his wife should require serious help from the doctor. What is the wife doing when a man cooks? We have roles and we should stick to those roles.

Mercury must work as a head chef in Gordon Ramsey’s restaurant.
Cause he is the wife in the relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts