Why do Somali girls hate Somali guys so much?

bro they even go so far as to dissuade other women from messing with Somali men.

whenever an ajanabi says "Somali men are nice" or something, they are always in the comments trying to convince them to not feel this way

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Waryaa behave yourself, I made this thread to fight for our brothers

@Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa thank you sister wallahi we appreciate it for defending us and our dignity/integrity most of us as well as the overwhelming majority of us or all of us would do the same to defend the dignity and integrity of our sisters,

even until death we would have no problem becoming shahid (martyrs) for our women and children and loved ones wallahi as Allah subhana wa tala is my witness this sentiment/view is shared amongs most rational and conscious somali men real somali men niimaankii or raageed.

So on behalf of somali guys waalaasheydtha (my sister) we thank you sister jezakullah qayrun

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
i always wondered why they get so mad when ajnabis girls compliment somali men :gucciwhat: its like its their job it convince them they're wrong

@TheSayid its because they feel threatened by those ajanabi women especially if they happen to be muslim sisters also, as what they fail to understand is that any gender from any race/ethnicity whether its male or female that dislikes their other counterpart is that their will always be people from other communities that will love and adore that particular gender thats demeaned and disrespected by its counterpart.

Which is why they can get salty and envious for fear of being replaced not due to any choice of the males of our community but really because of their own doing for example where their is a void their will naturally be a willingness to fill that void a lot of these individuals are scornful due to their misandrist agenda.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Oh I get it you’re fighting for these women aren’t you, as a matter of fact YOU’re OnE of ThEm
By telling me I’m one of them, you don’t want anyone to notice that you’re one of them:ulyin:

@Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa I think @Lord Flacko might be either an apologist for these toxic women that are negative towerds one of the vital members of which their community is predicated on along with our noble sisters, or he could just be simping and therefor excusing their reprehensible behaviour.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Now that you publicly admitted they are the loudest and most attention seeking from all other races, which is absolutely true and indisputable.

What do you think will happen once these single females get married, especially with that frame of mind?

I tell you what happens, they become the worst of homewreckers.

@Inquisitive_ @saredochani10 has agreed with you so brother please don't rub it in like salt in the wound the sister has never been an apologist for this kind of reprehensible behaviour at all, so be more considerate to our noble and gracefull sisters when they can see things from your perspective by exemplifying respect through kindness to them by having humility.

@Inquisitive_ @saredochani10 has agreed with you so brother please don't rub it in like salt in the wound the sister has never been an apologist for this kind of reprehensible behaviour at all, so be more considerate to our noble and gracefull sisters when they can see things from your perspective by exemplifying respect through kindness to them by having humility.

I am indeed noble and graceful. The epitome of beauty and elegance.

Thank you @NAAFO. I'm sure @Inquisitive_ has realized it by now.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Ugliness begets hate.

There would have been a crisis had all this hate come from Xaalimo's who are at least ranked 7 or above, but you only see these attacks come from 3's, 4's and at best 5's.

The problem today as opposed to a decade ago is that these women have started to make up the majority, especially here in the UK with the obesity pandemic.

It's not getting old in our community, it's still occurring at a rapid rate.

Your half way there already since you acknowledged they are more shameless then any other race of females by in large.

You only distanced yourself 50% which is a good start, we need the other 50% for you to become wholesome.

@Inquisitive_ why are you comparing our wholesome and decent, noble sister @saredochani10 to those toxic women on social media and certain female posters on this site, that have a anti somali male and therefor being anti somali overall due to their misandrist agenda.

Please leave our sister alone wallahi this toxic behaviour is uncalled for and cowardly if you claim to fight for a cause,

then you must know how to differentiate allies/friend from foe/enemy this negative attitude you have towerds this maskiin sister annoys me,

their are those who have vitriolic hatred towards our brothers and sisters that are regular and significant posters on this site, that harbour views that have a stark resemblance to white supremacists who've been influenced from reading mein kampf.

So please brother stop with the witch hunt your contempt shouldn't be directed towerds the innocent but rather the guilty on this site ok saxiib.

@Inquisitive_ why are you comparing our wholesome and decent, noble sister @saredochani10 to those toxic women on social media and certain female posters on this site, that have a anti somali male and therefor being anti somali overall due to their misandrist agenda.

Please leave our sister alone wallahi this toxic behaviour is uncalled for and cowardly if you claim to fight for a cause,

then you must know how to differentiate allies/friend from foe/enemy this negative attitude you have towerds this maskiin sister annoys me,

their are those who have vitriolic hatred towards our brothers and sisters that are regular and significant posters on this site, that harbour views that have a stark resemblance to white supremacists who've been influenced from reading mein kampf.

So please brother stop with the witch hunt your contempt shouldn't be directed towerds the innocent but rather the guilty on this site ok saxiib.

it's fine @NAAFO lol. We were actually getting along in this thread.

Unless it's over :meleshame:.

It wasn't aimed at me. But he was generally speaking.

I salute you for your dedication:salute:

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
@Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa thank you sister wallahi we appreciate it for defending us and our dignity/integrity most of us as well as the overwhelming majority of us or all of us would do the same to defend the dignity and integrity of our sisters,

even until death we would have no problem becoming shahid (martyrs) for our women and children and loved ones wallahi as Allah subhana wa tala is my witness this sentiment/view is shared amongs most rational and conscious somali men real somali men niimaankii or raageed.

So on behalf of somali guys waalaasheydtha (my sister) we thank you sister jezakullah qayrun
You don’t have to thank me aboowe. I just hate seeing the good qualities of a whole group of men being dismissed. I especially hate when two groups of people that are meant to be sticking up for each other, attack one another. We’re all Somali and that should unite us.
There are good Somali men out there, there are good Somali women out there.

I've explained this before. It's only girls with daddy issues

They harbour anger towards their dads. He ain't there, so they take it out on other Somali men

I'm a psychologist I know about this stuff

F'd up but true:manny: :damedamn:

Tukraq

VIP
bro they even go so far as to dissuade other women from messing with Somali men.

whenever an ajanabi says "Somali men are nice" or something, they are always in the comments trying to convince them to not feel this way
does this actually happen?:drakelaugh:

Trending

Latest posts