Why do Somali girls hate Somali guys so much?

It's all about attention. When you get no attention at home or your life is boring and dreary then being inflammatory on the net is the only option.

Whether it's talking smack being offensive controversial posing with puckered lips with tons of makeup etc you name it

Xalimos who hate on abdis please please please do some productive with your life. Twitter is a waste of time. You won't live forever

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
You don’t have to thank me aboowe. I just hate seeing the good qualities of a whole group of men being dismissed. I especially hate when two groups of people that are meant to be sticking up for each other, attack one another. We’re all Somali and that should unite us.
There are good Somali men out there, there are good Somali women out there.

@Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa sometimes I feel that somali's in the west are starting to resemble african americans/afro caribbeans in how both men and women from those communities hate each other basically both genders detesting their counterparts its like at times even though its rare we're becoming like the african americans/afro caribbeans of africa when it comes to the bashing or how we condemn each other through constant criticism for petty score settling its sad wallahi,

however with those non african black communities its understandable when it comes to the level of dysfunction as they've lost their heritage and culture due to slavery which has destroyed the nucleus family within those non african black communities but unlike them we have our culture and heritage meaning we don't have any excuses.

I just think these girls just need to reevaluate their identity by reconnecting with it as ofcourse no culture is perfect especially white western culture but its like they seem to think it is may Allah guide them insh'Allah tala amin to be proud of who they are.

I really enjoyed this thread keep it up sister.

All the Somali men I know are great fathers, brothers, friends and just overall wholesome people. Some are just too nice. I have a great habar gidir neighbor who cooks bun iyo cambuulo every night for his family, and he shares it with my family. I gained 10 pounds in the past year because of this. We don't know how to say stop giving us cambuulo without sounding rude, so we just keep accepting it. What are the qabiils of these girls who are complaining about Somali men? Isaaq? I never interacted with an Isaaq before so I don't really know how they are at home.

Most of these girls have daddy issues and potentially BPD. They are projecting their issues at home and their upbringing on the rest of the community. That still doesn't justify it as we all have our own personal demons to deal with, but understanding where these lost girls are coming from is key.

There are a lot of deadbeats in our community and some people don't want to acknowledge it. This is a direct consequence of it. Too many L's to go around. As the orange psycho would say, it's very "SAD".

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
i always wondered why they get so mad when ajnabis girls compliment somali men :gucciwhat: its like its their job it convince them they're wrong

I kiyuu 34 and also gate keeper, fucking future homewrecker :siilaanyolaugh:

All the Somali men I know are great fathers, brothers, friends and just overall wholesome people. Some are just too nice. I have a great habar gidir neighbor who cooks bun iyo cambuulo every night for his family, and he shares it with my family. I gained 10 pounds in the past year because of this. We don't know how to say stop giving us cambuulo without sounding rude, so we just keep accepting it. What are the qabiils of these girls who are complaining about Somali men? Isaaq? I never interacted with an Isaaq before so I don't really know how they are at home.
Yeah that’s what I was thinking Somali guys are nice along side Eritrean, Ethiopian & Sudanese guys. They tend to be a chill bunch. I hardly see any of the aforementioned starting fights.

Tukraq

VIP
Yeah that’s what I was thinking Somali guys are nice along side Eritrean, Ethiopian & Sudanese guys. They tend to be a chill bunch. I hardly see any of the aforementioned starting fights.
somalis always start fights lol, its in our culture, why do you think the countries like that? Ethiopian & Sudanese guys though your right about although Eritreans start fights also

somalis always start fights lol, its in our culture, why do you think the countries like that? Ethiopian & Sudanese guys though your right about although Eritreans start fights also
Lol :ftw9nwa: maybe it’s the one’s I know. Very peaceful you can joke with them and just vibe. Like this one guy that goes to my gym polite AF. He’s just there with his friends workout don’t disturb anyone. Like quiet.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
2 things I have to be honest about as I've been since beginning. Somalian women waa very cheap and majority are easy to get this is the truth, give them bit attention and they will be all over you. They aren't used to it thats why anyone can get them, especially the dark ones, dhuxul creatures. I won't even start on their makeup, filter, diana, and overweight bodies. these dhuxul ones are all over twitter dont get confused for their make up iyo filter or diana.

But Somali men, ones that ruin it and these are in the many, the ones that are skinny, caato, stinky, no sense of aesthetics, smelly and have filthy bucktooth , phat cheeks like naago iyo futo like naag and calool kuus and most of them look the same and they bootlick foreigners quite easy and when comes to fighting turn into slabs of jelly very fast but act mad hard on internet, cant get girls that why attack females on twitter and act superior while they cant even wipe their futo and live in basement of hooyo.

Last edited:
2 things I have to be honest about as I've been since beginning. Somalian women waa very cheap and majority are easy to get this is the truth, give them bit attention and they will be all over you. They aren't used to it thats why anyone can get them, especially the dark ones, dhuxul creatures. I won't even start on their makeup, filter, diana, and overweight bodies. these dhuxul ones are all over twitter dont get confused for their make up iyo filter or diana.

But Somali men, ones that ruin it and these are in the many, the ones that are skinny, caato, stinky, no sense of easthetics, smelly and have filthy bucktooth and kemost of them look the same and they bootlick foreigners quite easy when comes to fighting turn into slabs of jelly very fast but act mad hard on itnernet, cant get girls that why attack females on twitter and act superior while they cant even wipe their futo and live in basement of hooyo.

Man called dark skinned halimo dhuxul :icon lol::deadrose::dead:

I'm a dark skin halimo. And my skin is popping.

Other than that you are right. Filters/make up etc etc. Commenting under every good looking faarax's tweet and seeking attention.

I'm a halimo myself i'm not hating but these are my observations during my short time on twitter.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I don’t understand how you can hate on your own men 24/7. If you hate them that much marry out and keep it moving bismillah.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Social media is the greatest thing to ever happen to men. In one 15 minute scroll, you can know everything you need to know about a woman's mind in her social media account. I won't even go for a woman who doesn't have a social media account. Too damn risky. :nahgirl:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts