Why do Somali girls hate Somali guys so much?

Somali twitter is a cesspool, even a miskeen sharmarke that retweets mufti menk and minds his damn business isn’t safe from these wild twitter hyeenalimos! @jack needs to start a controversial login ban #MakeTwitterAbdiFriendlyAgain :fittytousand:
Bruhh what have you guys done to some of this chicks? Did you guys stab their cat? Electrocuted them in their sleep? Put poison in their soup? I gotta know :ftw9nwa:. To hate someone at every turn something isn’t right. Maybe their bad experiences amplified to all Somali guys.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Bruhh what have you guys done to some of this chicks? Did guys stab their cat? Electrocuted them in their sleep? Put poison in their soup? I gotta know :ftw9nwa:.
Something’s gotta give maybe their bad experiences amplified to all Somali guys.
I’d have an easier time finding the cure for cancer than finding out why they’re so upset with us :pachah1:

Waryaa behave yourself, I made this thread to fight for our brothers
*fight for attention

In the end, you just like the es you claim to be obsessed with
images

Somali girls are the loudest on Twitter. Girls from other ethnicities aren't as loud. They only talk about Somali men, mariage, posting pics every two seconds with cheesy captions.

I'm sorry but it's the reality. Obviously not everyone is like that but a majority.
Now that you publicly admitted they are the loudest and most attention seeking from all other races, which is absolutely true and indisputable.

What do you think will happen once these single females get married, especially with that frame of mind?

I tell you what happens, they become the worst of homewreckers.

Now that you publicly admitted they are the loudest and most attention seeking from all other races, which is absolutely true and indisputable.

What do you think will happen once these single females get married, especially with that frame of mind?

" now that you publicly admitted". Its not something that I denied in the first place.

The homewrecker thing is getting old sxb.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Ignore Somali Twitter, it's cringe

I've noticed the guys are either s whose faces are always glittering and they always post IG like picture with unintelligible captions or they are massive simps who start bombarding girl's curious accounts when she tweets "Somali guys are fine"

https://curiouscat.me/shesmariam

:snoop:

There are also a few anime dweebs like @MSGA who post dumb stuff
I got suspended yesterday :mjcry:after i beefed with Egyptian dhociils and they mass reported me:kanyehmm:

The red flag is displaying it in public cause it’s possible you’ll be next. When you break up. Every time I see self-hating chicks of any race. Why do they have to be so extra like this chick in the video. Ehh :oops:.
https://youtu.be/n3Z01fA5k6o

When the female attacks the male of her species before mating then the prospects for survival look grim. :siilaanyosmile:
Ugliness begets hate.

There would have been a crisis had all this hate come from Xaalimo's who are at least ranked 7 or above, but you only see these attacks come from 3's, 4's and at best 5's.

The problem today as opposed to a decade ago is that these women have started to make up the majority, especially here in the UK with the obesity pandemic.
" now that you publicly admitted". Its not something that I denied in the first place.

The homewrecker thing is getting old sxb.
It's not getting old in our community, it's still occurring at a rapid rate.

Your half way there already since you acknowledged they are more shameless then any other race of females by in large.

You only distanced yourself 50% which is a good start, we need the other 50% for you to become wholesome.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
After many internal debates in my 84 IQ Djiboutian brain, I have come to the conclusion that Twitter Xalimos are closeted Homosexuals. How can one be pro LGBT and proudly wear Hijab in Profile pic? Yeah, sorry hun you iz khaniis.

Ugliness begets hate.

There would have been a crisis had all this hate come from Xaalimo's who are at least ranked 7 or above, but you only see these attacks come from 3's, 4's and at best 5's.

The problem today as opposed to a decade ago is that these women have started to make up the majority, especially here in the UK with the obesity pandemic.

It's not getting old in our community, it's still occurring at a rapid rate.

Your half way there already since you acknowledged they are more shameless then any other race of females by in large.

You only distanced yourself 50% which is a good start, we need the other 50% for you to become wholesome.

50% before I start thinking like you.

Bisinka.

:deadosama:

The red flag is displaying it in public cause it’s possible you’ll be next. When you break up. Every time I see self-hating chicks of any race. Why do they have to be so extra like this chick in the video. Ehh :oops:.
https://youtu.be/n3Z01fA5k6o
Notice how the majority are either AA or a Xaalimo, the former group have an excuse because of what they went through.

The fundamental problem with these types of females and why they never escape that death spiral is because they never take responsibility for there actions in life, everything that happens to them is someone else's fault.

With that mindset you will never grow or learn anything meaningful in life, as a result, depression, diseases and hell becomes there abode.

Trending