Why do Somali Girls get upset if Guys ask them if they are Virgin or Not?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Can't even laugh at that

63f2b6b995e4eae37e8094e6bcf474d2.gif

1607197168657.png

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I dont ask, I just assume they arent until they tell me that they are.
They ask me often that if I talk to girls like I talk to them. I tell them yeah.

I've been called a creep, a nasty man, freak, a saqajaan, a weirdo for the way I talk.
It's all compliments in my eyes.

The same girls will also call me kind, sweet or interesting.

Morale of the story: Don't put pressure or expect virginity from women.
Every girl has two sides to her, her sweet innocent side and her freaky side.
What sides you'll see depends on you.

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
This Halimo with a giant forehead gets upset when Farahs ask her if she is still intact down there,:mjlol:
Instead of answering the simple yes and no question she starts cussing his mom and even questions her viewers why this question is so important to Farahs?:drakewtf::draketf:
You goddem right it is most important factor in marrying a Halimo and it is not that hard to figure out the intentions and why,only Non-Virgins Halimos feel offended by this question.:silanyolaugh:
I also have never came across other Muslim girls feeling irrarated and embarrassed to answer this, Did any of you guys ever seen other ethnic Muslim girls having melt down answering this Yes or No question?
This
Imagine she has it delivered to her house :pachah1:
thats how they get hand of it idiot
Xalimos don’t go to the actual sex store
They order it from Amazon and it comes in an Amazon 📦 delivery guy can’t know the content of the package

Mozart

You need people like me
If she's Somalian and born in the west you 100% have to ask cause they have zeroooo standards and let all sorts of creatures bend them over.

It is a fair question to ask especially if you intend to marry the person.. Honesty is a good thing.. Myself I'm not a virgin and if asked I tell the truth, take me as I am or leave.

I guess you're used goods then too:mjlol: The hypocrisy of faxaars is too much :russ:

Last edited:
I find it strange that out of all the things to worry about, you're worried about her sexual experience, or lack thereof. I find it not surprising though, that it typically is a certain subset of men (read: ciyaalsuuqs) that concern themselves the most with what a woman does with her body.

If you yourself are not a virgin, you have no right to ask for that requirement in a woman. From an islamic standpoint (I know you're gaal but I'll still say this), she doesn't have to tell you anything unless it affects you (i.e. she has a STD/is HIV+ or has a baby). Other than that, it isn't your business.

I've never been asked the question because I don't even accept handshakes and came from a proper Islamic household. If I was asked I'd be offended because it goes against my morals and boundaries. I would answer but if he wasn't one I'd cut ties with him.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
It’s the hypocrisy for me :francis:

Imagine if us women put so much importance on the virginity of potentials, there would be no marriage :pachah1:waan daalnay

Xaruun

VIP
I find it strange that out of all the things to worry about, you're worried about her sexual experience, or lack thereof. I find it not surprising though, that it typically is a certain subset of men (read: ciyaalsuuqs) that concern themselves the most with what a woman does with her body.

If you yourself are not a virgin, you have no right to ask for that requirement in a woman. From an islamic standpoint (I know you're gaal but I'll still say this), she doesn't have to tell you anything unless it affects you (i.e. she has a STD/is HIV+ or has a baby). Other than that, it isn't your business.
It’s important for chaste men to know this. Nobody wants to be that guy who abstained for all of his life only to end up with a run down hoe. It gives us security.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It’s the hypocrisy for me :francis:

Imagine if us women put so much importance on the virginity of potentials, there would be no marriage :pachah1:waan daalnay

Its better that way. If you don't trust a man. What's the point of marriage talks? Men who have more short-term sexual flings before marriage are more likely to cheat.
:kanyeshrug:Even if it means limiting your pool to men who are like yourself it's better that way. You'll have some assurances knowing he has a greater probability of not straying.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
First I don’t see what’s wrong with this question. It’s an important question to ask for both parties before marriage. yes or no and move on.

But so sad that we have to even ask that because recently people committing zina as often as they ate breakfast and they are proud of it.... wallahi may Allah guide us all.

we should also do a blood test for (HIV, hepatitis C) do a test for herpes, etc.

Last edited:

Trending