Why do Somali Girls get upset if Guys ask them if they are Virgin or Not?

BTW @Ghengis Kaarhis
Virginity is not important when you are a guy, no matter how many we smash our thing doesn't change and turn into the grand canyon if you know what I mean :trumpsmirk:
main-qimg-38e00f02108ffd6dc7466692f1c709a3.jpeg

Xaruun

VIP
A Zaani shouldn't ask. Imagine being a well behaved hijabi and ending up marrying this saqajaan:camby:
It’s a test of character. If she claims to be virgin and turns out to be a non-virgin on the wedding night then she can’t be trusted and is for the streets.

It’s a test of character. If she claims to be virgin and turns out to be a non-virgin on the wedding night then she can’t be trusted and is for the streets.

I think its cheeky for someone who has committed zina to ask. You can't go around branding girls and saying they are for the streets, when you're community service.

Xaruun

VIP
I think its cheeky for someone who has committed zina to ask. You can't go around branding girls and saying they are for the streets, when you're community service.
It’s about testing to see if the girl’s honest. Zanis are obviously for zanis

Islamically, if we are going to keep it real people are not really meant to broadcast their sins.
at the end of the day it's an important question to ask, you need to know the past of your potential partner to understand them better. But people who belittle others for doing that when they themselves have also done so is hypocritical

There’s no such thing as a loose pussy. The vaginas a muscle and it goes back to normal. That’s just some bs made up by men to S.L.U.T. shame women.
If you stretch a muscle enough times it'll get deformed, don't tell me a woman who had several trains ran on her pr. week and a virgin have the same p*ssy shape.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
If you stretch a muscle enough times it'll get deformed, don't tell me a woman who had several trains ran on her pr. week and a virgin have the same p*ssy shape.
No matter how many times she has it still won’t. Even after childbirth the vagina will snap back into it’s original form. That’s a myth like I said created by men. Educate yourself on these matters. Your vagina can not get loose from too much sex.

No matter how many times she has it still won’t. Even after childbirth the vagina will snap back into it’s original form. That’s a myth like I said created by men. Educate yourself on these matters. Your vagina can not get loose from too much sex.
I don't buy this :mjlol::mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts