Why do Somali Girls get upset if Guys ask them if they are Virgin or Not?

@Abdisamad I'm already getting worried cuzz. I'm heading for a suicide mission. 100 geel kulahaa :damn:
Take my 50 which I already reserved and add it to what ever you can afford.. Just promise me you'll produce atleast 10 landheere warriors, otherwise you'll have to pay me back.. After that we can talk about if she was worth the price or not.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Thanks to @Abdisamad's soft spot for Halimos, the thread went from bashing Non-Virgin Halimos to fighting over a Non-Bikro one and offering them 100 camels for marriage.:dead:

If you're dating a Somali girl then it's perfectly fine to ask this question. A respectable Somali man that follows his deen and is virgin himself expects to be with a virgin Somali girl.

If she get pissed just because you asked that question, then she's for the streets.
Well she could be lying and it wouldnt prove anything

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The eyes don't lie in detecting purity in men.

Shiny eyes = angel (0 and hasn't defiled a soul with a strong moral compass)

Steely eyed = purgatory (not a saint but redeemable as they might not have had relations but still haram activity afoot)

Slightly dull = semi slew

Rusty eyes = A few hit and runs

Crypt keeper eyes = Multiple accounts of manslaughter

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Huuno, there's only so far good looks can take you. Women want a man that can make them laugh and @Karim does make me laugh. What else do you have to offer?
:pachah1:
Sumaaya, 100 camels are manageable mashallah but advertise yourself, what's so special about you that other Xalimos don't possess?!! :2tjlv3e:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Simps i tell ya

Says by you? The number 2 simp on this forum, did someone hack your account?:gucciwhat:
Did you just figure that out making appriciatation threads for them doesn't get you ahead in the Shukaansi game?:mjlol:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
If the answer is anything other than "yes" if you ask if she is a virgin, then she is not a virgin. If she gets defensive, she has been with dozens of men.

Sumaaya, 100 camels are manageable mashallah but advertise yourself, what's so special about you that other Xalimos don't possess?!! :2tjlv3e:

Macaane, I'm not an item for sale on e-Bay markaa keligaa ban ku sheegi ee kaalay, dhagta soo dhawee
:pachah1:

Steely eyed = purgatory (not a saint but redeemable as they might not have had relations but still haram activity afoot).

@Abdisamad is a good lad and he already confessed but he's made tawbah since so he isn't out of the competition just yet. @Karim Adigu bal ii soo eeg, let me see if what sophisticated is saying is true
:russ:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If the answer is anything other than "yes" if you ask if she is a virgin, then she is not a virgin. If she gets defensive, she has been with dozens of men.
she could be a virgin yet be offended you ask such a question cause you're wondering if she slept around

Says by you? The number 2 simp on this forum, did someone hack your account?:gucciwhat:
Did you just figure that out making appriciatation threads for them doesn't get you ahead in the Shukaansi game?:mjlol:
When i make appreciation threads i dont have any motives to win a anomymous user over, i do it because i and it seems like many others appreciate their posts. These niggas on the other hand are negotiating marriage deals to someone they don't even know just because she's a female. Sexually deprived is what I'd call em

When i make appreciation threads i dont have any motives to win a anomymous user over, i do it because i and it seems like many others appreciate their posts. These niggas on the other hand are negotiating marriage deals to someone they don't even know just because she's a female. Sexually deprived is what I'd call em

It's called banter, chill huuno

:ayaanswag:

Steely eyed = purgatory (not a saint but redeemable as they might not have had relations but still haram activity afoot).

I've been told I have captivating eyes :mjswag:
Let's have a video call :mjhaps: