Why do Somali Girls get upset if Guys ask them if they are Virgin or Not?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Abdisamad is a good lad and he already confessed but he's made tawbah since so he isn't out of the competition just yet. @Karim Adigu bal ii soo eeg, let me see if what sophisticated is saying is true
:russ:

AS is a player though. Watch him closely. I'd advise an ankle monitor.

Karim could have innocent eyes but it's hard to tell from the glasses. :jcoleno:

:chrisfreshhah:I'd get @Basra to cam up in my place. *evil cackle*

Can't even laugh at that

63f2b6b995e4eae37e8094e6bcf474d2.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
How would her parents know? You need to ask people who are qualified to know answer sxb.
How many people do you think would go to the girls parents and ask if they're daughter is virgin ? nobody would cause its dumb and rude and its same reason you dont ask a girl about that

I never asked a girl about her past cause in the quran surah nuur " good women are for good men" If you dont sleep around chances are you gonna find a wife similiar like you

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
How many people do you think would go to the girls parents and ask if they're daughter is virgin ? nobody would cause its dumb and rude and its same reason you dont ask a girl about that

I never asked a girl about her past cause in the quran surah nuur " good women are for good men" If you dont sleep around chances are you gonna find a wife similiar like you

Saaxibo, people don't ask the parents because they don't know and they don't need to know. Not just because it's rude.

You misquoted that verse. It indicates that good women and good men belong together. It doesn't say that they're magnets and are destined to be together. Horrible men can end up with good women and vice versa.

Furthermore, in these times especially in the West, zina is very common. So it's very understandable why that question can be asked to women. Most muslim men value women who didn't commit that sin, so how else do you expect them to find out whether their wife used to sleep around with a lot of men?

Ha isku daalinin huuno