Why do so many Somalis in diaspora hate themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Why do they think it is cool to not know their own language. This rat thinks it's cool to not know your own language I mean if you tweet Somali stuff for so long surely you must've once thought *damn I need to learn my language*.
So many shameful Somalis in the diaspora.

Ramen

🌸
i mean.. somali parents dont really teach somali

we only learn it at school

which explains why most dont know somali

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It's laughable when you try to act like a proud Somali, but can't read basic Somali texts.
I can barely read somali In fact I can barely speak it.

I don’t look down on myself because I don’t know the language. I plan on learning it still.

I don’t know why you would laugh at others. Its seems you have some sort of superiority complex.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I call them Qasaaro. Don't claim my culture if you can't have a basic conversation in afsomali.

My language
My culture
My food

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I know somali... but still it ain't all that to worry about. We have more vital issues to worry about than these petty ones.. that's all I'm saying
Actually language is what strengthens a community you might think of it as petty, but look at the Turkish community who enforce their language, now look at the Turks abroad or Somalis who can't speak their language or have no interest too, they get assimilated and loose their roots becoming like adoons in the country that hosts them.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Actually language is what strengthens a community you might think of it as petty, but look at the Turkish community who enforce their language, now look at the Turks abroad or Somalis who can't speak their language or have no interest too, they get assimilated and loose their roots becoming like adoons in the country that hosts them.
Alright Mr:dabcasar:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Akhi do others Somalis in real life know you are atheist ?

I just know my mother and my family, but in Luxembourg i knew some landers and that's it..But i was muslim in that time!
Now, nobody knows that i'm an atheist haha

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You cant compare somali with turkish community

They got turkish tv shows and what do we have hindi films dubbed to somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending