Why do so many Somalis hate Christianity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I do accept that Jesus is a prophet. He’s a saviour. And no, I’m not Christian anymore.
Sxb cut the malarkey
You trying to deceive somalis because you know none of them will except Jesus as their lord and saver thats why you taking a unitarian route lol
A lot of missionaries use this tactic

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Sxb cut the malarkey
You trying to deceive somalis because you know none of them will except Jesus as their lord and saver thats why you taking a unitarian route lol
:deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: :deadpeter: U saw through the genjustsu

Sxb cut the malarkey
Lmao i am not a Christian but I won’t allow non christians who aren’t educated about Christianity to slander a religion that is clearly misunderstood? You know nothing about Christianity but claim nonsense anyway. He’s Jesus Christ is our saviour, not only to us but to Muslims too. If you have any other things to say then say it

Lmao i am not a Christian but I won’t allow non christians who aren’t educated about Christianity to slander a religion that is clearly misunderstood? You know nothing about Christianity but claim nonsense anyway. He’s Jesus Christ is our saviour, not only to us but to Muslims too. If you have any other things to say then say it
The jig is up sxb
Nobody was was slandering Christians till you create 4 threads about it. Take your missionary work somewhere else. They been trying to convert us since the 1880s and it will never happen

It's very weird. Why do Muslims as a whole hate Christians and Jews? I would understand it was one of those weird religions but abrahamic faiths?
This is a lie we consider them people of the books in fact muslims never oppressed jews and saved them countless times
It is them who hate us more while we consider them as confused lost brothers

This is a lie we consider them people of the books in fact muslims never oppressed jews and saved them countless times
It is them who hate us more while we consider them as confused lost brothers
What would you do if a family member of yours become a orthodox Christian or Jewish

What would you do if a family member of yours become a orthodox Christian or Jewish
The rare muslims who leave islam are atheist or agnostic. No one becomes christian its a nonsensical religion.

but most people would just try to educate them if not disassociate with them.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
You’re the joke here. If you believe that Christians are kaffirs then why did you come into this thread? Calling them kaffirs is not a legit reason to hate them while you can’t proof anything
they are kaafirs. that is not a lie. that is not a slur either. it means disbeliever. do they believe in the prophet? do they believe in the last words? do they not commit shirk??

The rare muslims who leave islam are atheist or agnostic. No one becomes christian its a nonsensical religion.

but most people would just try to educate them if not disassociate with them.
Why diassociate? Of all the things someone could be in the 21st century an orthodox Christian isnt bad. At least they have self respect

Why diassociate? Of all the things someone could be in the 21st century an orthodox Christian isnt bad. At least they have self respect
You do realize Orthodox Church shares much with the other Christian in the belief that God revealed himself in Jesus Christ, and a belief in the incarnation of Christ, his crucifixion and resurrection

You do realize Orthodox Church shares much with the other Christian in the belief that God revealed himself in Jesus Christ, and a belief in the incarnation of Christ, his crucifixion and resurrection
Answer my first question, what would you do if a family member of yours became Christian? Bear in my all of the other freaky things they could have become

Christians helped up more? Was it the Ethiopian state that funded rebel groups in our country, eith the aim at destabilizing us, was it them that has intervenes in a rebuilding Islamic Somalia in the mid 2000s.

Oh wait you mean the west! The west is far from christian, they passed that. They follow the liberal religion, after they fucked us over with the borders not incorporating all of us ethnic somalis despite high approval from somalis for that to happen, rigging elections in djibouti, expelling somalis and encouraging afars who are against joining somalia to vote in large numbers and even the white man got to vote in the so called "elections"

West brought us in here in droves, however despite educational opportunities they knew the socioeconomic outcomes such as assimilation and settling a lot of them in ghettos full of the worst of their society and they in turn accommodate. Much of the degenerate parts of our community could be thanked by them. (And of course we play a role as well in not trying to stop this sooner)

Excuses and blaming whitey. Try something new.

Vietnamese boatpeople and Balkan and Haitians and others lived in those same ghettos, around the same filth and crime and they were able to get out of there unscathed and unaffected. They came here with no education and only the clothes on their backs. Their children are doing much, much better than their parents did in just one generation and are now at or doing better than the white born. Stop the victimhood. It's ridiculous. You were given all the tools to succeed and improve the generation after yours. You were given a privileged life that 90% of the world would envy. It's up to you if you want to succeed and work hard, or if you want to blame others for your lack of success and hard work. Negativity and playing the blame game gets you nowhere. People like you are the problem with the Somali community. Your voice needs to be replaced by others who tell the youth to work and study hard, be positive and you'll be at least moderately successful (which is true). People like you are a cancer. You only bring misery. Shaqo yeelo Warya.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

Vietnamese boatpeople and Balkan and Haitians and others lived in those same ghettos, around the same filth and crime and they were able to get out of there unscathed and unaffected. They came here with no education and only the clothes on their backs. Their children are doing much, much better than their parents did in just one generation and are now at or doing better than the white born. Stop the victimhood. It's ridiculous.
18134-five-star-chocolate-chip-cookies-760x580.jpg

Vietnamese boatpeople and Balkan and Haitians and others lived in those same ghettos, around the same filth and crime and they were able to get out of there unscathed and unaffected. They came here with no education and only the clothes on their backs. Their children are doing much, much better than their parents did in just one generation and are now at or doing better than the white born. Stop the victimhood. It's ridiculous.
It's not excuses to bring up the west's play in the world and the harm it's done not only in Somalia but wherever they touch. Now we know that the liberals have brought us over here, Somalis fled due to the civil war, refugees practically with little to no education/skills. Now with us already in a low in the socioeconomic ladder and with a lot, not all but plenty of us settled into ghettos it's no surprise that a lot of them would turn to acts of crime/other forms of degeneracy and follow the culture of their environment. Also, with us being in a foreign country they'd be pressure to assimilate and normalize many of their practices that are seen by us corrupted such as drinking, prostitution and many many more that I'm sure you know yourself and they'd be pressure from themselves to comform to their lifestyles

Now this is where we as a community has failed. We have failed to address the underlying negatives that being here has and failed on what we can do to avoid it while maximizing the amounts of the positives we get from being here which includes the education system and job opportunities, how we can reinvest the skills we gain to help our community and our motherland, progress as a people but keep our own culture and religion intact instead of washing/erasing it. We see the disadvantages but we shouldn't whine about it we need to understand it and come up with solutions. There's negatives and positives to everything, including being in the west and we need to utilize the positives for our own growth and minimize the negatives to as much as possible for as long as we need to stay here.

Fay

DELETED
Somalis hate everything that breaths including themselves, the Christians,Etheists,Jews, the Gays, pretty much everything on the face of the earth,it is not the surprising since they are least civilized and backward people in the world.:bell:
I feel you... Be christian gay lesbian jew idgaf.. thats between u n Allah.. if u nice to me ima be nice to u regardless... i will be shocked if somalis even enter jannah with the way they behave towards others its disgusting wallahi very barbaric why tf u care about other ppls lives mind yo business n drink ya water leave Allah's ppl alone

Why is it that this website attracts such weird sorts? Christians, sexual deviants, apostates, Shia...

This website is a magnet for those dozens of standard deviations from the Somali norm.

I am truly confused as to whether the founder of this website used sixr when building it to curse it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending