Why do so many Somalis hate Christianity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They reject Allah and his last prophet
They believe in god. Hence why Christianity and Islam are both Abrahamic religions.

the Bible didn’t mention that any other prophet would come after Jesus Christ (pbuh), the same how the Quran said that no prophet would come after Prophet Mohammed (pbuh)

LMAO isn’t the Bible mentioned in the Quran? Everyone and their father KNOWS that the Bible got changed over years abaayo. You claim to be a musli mand don’t even know this small thing? Do you perhaps even know that the holy book prophet Jesus was carrying was the original Bible?

the three being god is a (Roman) Catholic thing. Non Catholics don’t associate themselves with it.

I can just bring up about how Islam was spread too? Do you genuinely think Islam was spread peacefully? Blood was used, the same way as how Christianity was spreading, people killed others if they didn’t convert to their religion. All the 3 Abrahamic religions did it.
If you want to talk about Christianity at least learn the differences between the differences sects and the history. That was embarrassing of you sweetheart. Better luck next time xxxx
Guess i gotta spend time on this sigh

The religion of Islam was spread by dawah and trade with places across the globe for the most part. The conquest of lands was the gist of the time, you either conquer or get conquered, and with the hostility neighboring empires had it was obvious that they'd engage in war. The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said himself about spreading the deen into the hearts and minds of the people that "be tolerant, not harsh, spread the word and do not alienate them" you are also lying about the fact that muslims forced non muslims into submission, in fact we allowed them to practice their own religions in peace and tolerance, and to be protected as long as they paid a jizya tax, (muslims would pay a zakat tax) nothing in islam promotes forced conversations and if there are any it was not done according to Islam, compare that with Christians and their persecutions of religious minorities in their lands including Jews and Muslims, so much so that a lot even sided with the Muslims during the crusades

No believe me. They are as nationalistic as normal Somalis. The ones in this city are really nationalistic. They just physically don’t wear the hijab but mostly wear other attire (like a Dirac for example). They are just Somalis without the Islamic religion and attire
I very much doubt not only what you say but the amount of "somali christians" you have met. If i had to guess I'd say they'd be engaged in the most toxic parts of what our diaspora community does, especially since like i say very few christians follow their religion seriously

Who cares who they hate. They even hate their own reer abti. They hate everyone. Christians who help them more than their fellow Muslims do not care if they hate Christians. We got more important shit to think about. Who do they even like or are at least neutral towards anyway other than hairy Ayrabs in a khamiis?

:pachah1:

They believe in three gods who they say are one, there book is corrupted and is full of contradiction. That book not the injeel was written by Paul(Saul) 70 years after he ascended. He never even meet prophet issa.

And they have invaded, sided with our enemies for centuries, they over fish on our seas, dump toxic waste in our seas, they support dictators then insult and belittle the people fleeing those countries.

Its a good thing that their numbers are small and that they mostly marry foreigners, that will ensure that they assimilate with the local host.

Wouldnt say hate, but dont trust and wouldnt want anything to do with them.

Guess i gotta spend time on this sigh

The religion of Islam was spread by dawah and trade with places across the globe for the most part. The conquest of lands was the gist of the time, you either conquer or get conquered, and with the hostility neighboring empires had it was obvious that they'd engage in war. The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said himself about spreading the deen into the hearts and minds of the people that "be tolerant, not harsh, spread the word and do not alienate them" you are also lying about the fact that muslims forced non muslims into submission, in fact we allowed them to practice their own religions in peace and tolerance, and to be protected as long as they paid a jizya tax, (muslims would pay a zakat tax) nothing in islam promotes forced conversations and if there are any it was not done according to Islam, compare that with Christians and their persecutions of religious minorities in their lands including Jews and Muslims, so much so that a lot even sided with the Muslims during the crusades

I very much doubt not only what you say but the amount of "somali christians" you have met. If i had to guess I'd say they'd be engaged in the most toxic parts of what our diaspora community does, especially since like i say very few christians follow their religion seriously
I acknowledge the fact that Christianity was shared with blood. But I find it ridiculous how some Somalis won’t acknowledge the fact that back the the same thing happened with Islam too, how people were forced or else got killed too. The Christians indeed were worse and much brutal but Islam wasn’t spread innocently

They believe in god. Hence why Christianity and Islam are both Abrahamic religions.

the Bible didn’t mention that any other prophet would come after Jesus Christ (pbuh), the same how the Quran said that no prophet would come after Prophet Mohammed (pbuh)
There are many evidences of their being a messenger after Isa (pbuh) many christians believe that it was paul :francis:i wouldn't even take what's in there seriously it's been written by dozens of authors over a period of hundreds if years after Isa (pbuh)

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP

The Christians now don't follow the original bible hence why they are kaffirs. Their book has been changed and they are no longer monotheists. They believe in god is 1 in 3.

Actuallly there's a verse that mentions prophet muhammad PBUH being the last prophet sent to mankind &there's a whole Surah named after him.

I acknowledge the fact that Christianity was shared with blood. But I find it ridiculous how some Somalis won’t acknowledge the fact that back the the same thing happened with Islam too, how people were forced or else got killed too. The Christians indeed were worse and much brutal but Islam wasn’t spread innocently
No no you didn't read what i said, please go and read it again. You cannot repeat the same things I've addressed sister lol

They believe in three gods who they say are one, there book is corrupted and is full of contradiction. That book not the injeel was written by Paul(Saul) 70 years after he ascended. He never even meet prophet issa.

And they have invaded, sided with our enemies for centuries, they over fish on our seas, dump toxic waste in our seas, they support dictators then insult and belittle the people fleeing those countries.

Its a good thing that their numbers are small and that they mostly marry foreigners, that will ensure that they assimilate with the local host.

Wouldnt say hate, but dont trust and wouldnt want anything to do with them.
They* are the (Roman) Catholics. Not every Christians believes in the 3 and 1 thing. They consist of different sects and aren’t the same AT ALL.

the countries that did those things (Japan, South Korea, USA etc) are either Buddhist/Shinto majorly (Japan) non-practicing (the US) or Irreligious.The Abyssinians don’t represent every Christian either? The things they did are disgusting but other Christians aren’t responsible for it at all. If one Christian does smt it doesn’t mean that every Christian is a bad person

The Christians now don't follow the original bible hence why they are kaffirs. Their book has been changed and they are no longer monotheists. They believe in god is 1 in 3.

Actual there's a verse that mentions prophet muhammad PBUH being the last prophet sent to mankind.
No. That verse was written alongside the other bibles you claim to be “changed”. No one knows exactly where the original bibles are. The oldest bibles who are currently placed somewhere are from the year 400, before Prophet Mohammed was born. If you consider them to be kaffirs then that’s really weird, they consider you to be kaffirs too because you follow the Quran? It’s an endless cycle at the end of the day. Both are accusing each other to be disbelievers

No no you didn't read what i said, please go and read it again. You cannot repeat the same things I've addressed sister lol
Going back to smt you’ve mentioned:

Christianity doesn’t promote violence either, keep in mind that people used the Bible for their own needs hence why they rewritten it and changed it countless of times and times again. People didn’t do it in the name of Christianity or god. They did it for their own greed and to conquer lands that didn’t belong to them.

There are many evidences of their being a messenger after Isa (pbuh) many christians believe that it was paul :francis:i wouldn't even take what's in there seriously it's been written by dozens of authors over a period of hundreds if years after Isa (pbuh)
The original Bible didn’t mention that a prophet would come after Jesus Christ. If people even knew of this then Christianity would have been spilt into 2 major sub Sects, one that does believe a prophet was after Jesus Christ and one that doesn’t believe in it.

There’s no hate, that’s a strong word implies that there are strong emotions. When really we don’t care, the feeling is called indifference
Go be Christians , why are you here trying to argue points for.

Who cares who they hate. They even hate their own reer abti. They hate everyone. Christians who help them more than their fellow Muslims do not care if they hate Christians. We got more important shit to think about. Who do they even like or are at least neutral towards anyway other than hairy Ayrabs in a khamiis?

:pachah1:
Christians helped up more? Was it the Ethiopian state that funded rebel groups in our country, eith the aim at destabilizing us, was it them that has intervenes in a rebuilding Islamic Somalia in the mid 2000s.

Oh wait you mean the west! The west is far from christian, they passed that. They follow the liberal religion, after they fucked us over with the borders not incorporating all of us ethnic somalis despite high approval from somalis for that to happen, rigging elections in djibouti, expelling somalis and encouraging afars who are against joining somalia to vote in large numbers and even the white man got to vote in the so called "elections"

West brought us in here in droves, however despite educational opportunities they knew the socioeconomic outcomes such as assimilation and settling a lot of them in ghettos full of the worst of their society and they in turn accommodate. Much of the degenerate parts of our community could be thanked by them. (And of course we play a role as well in not trying to stop this sooner)

There’s no hate, that’s a strong word implies that there are strong emotions. When really we don’t care, the feeling is called indifference
Go be Christians , why are you here trying to argue points for.
I used to be a Christian mate but I just wanted to know why people hate Christians for no legit reason. The actions of what Abyssinia and other Christian countries did doesn’t make all the other 2.3 billion Christians responsible for it

Status
Not open for further replies.