Why do so many Somalis hate Christianity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Is it because of Ethiopia??? They are orthodox though and aren’t Roman Catholic, Protestant or Catholic.

but seriously though why do Christians get persecuted in Somalia for just following a Deen they want to follow?
It goes against logic. we are not friendly with those who ascribe children to Allah.

Look, I don't have any problems with Christians, if i met one I'd treat them well (and I've met them always) but they will at the end of the day side with their people and i will side with mine

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Look here: how can you say such disgusting ignorant things to others? Allah DIDNT tel you to kill others and to hate on others because of different beliefs. Second of all before Islam existed, the Bible was the true holy book! Are you calling a religion that’s favoured by Jesus Christ before a pagan religion? Islam DOESNT allow the killings of innocent people.
Keep that mouth of yours in check sister. You shouldn’t say idiotic things like that
The bible was written several years after Isa Pbuh. So don’t associate Paul’s book with the teaching of our beloved prophet. Yes three being as God but they are still one is a pagan confusion so yes it is paganism not monotheistic like Islam.
Nobody killed and murdered more than christians did for centuries and still do.
May Allah guide you.

Look, I don't have any problems with Christians, if i met one I'd treat them well (and I've met them always) but they will at the end of the day side with their people and i will side with mine
Yeah that’s understandable and logical. But Christian Somalis are as nationalistic as Somalis though. They just aren’t Muslim but are Somali and really act like them

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
That’s illogical. If you think that way then why would you live in Christian countries?
1.The United states is a secular country.
2. I HATE it here
3. I had no choice I was born here.
4. I will be leaving in the next 4-5 years.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
ECE733AB-4068-4111-A2BD-F2CEEB6B9041.jpeg

Yeah that’s understandable and logical. But Christian Somalis are as nationalistic as Somalis though. They just aren’t Muslim but are Somali and really act like them
Christian Somalis? :drakelaugh: They're very few in numbers and from what I've seen they're self haters, never seen one that's a nationalist (i only saw a few videos of them I've never talked or even seen one in my life)

If i had to guess I'd say they're like the atheists, Christians in the modern world don't even follow their religion

The bible was written several years after Isa Pbuh. So don’t associate paul book with the teaching of your beloved prophet. Yes three being as God but they are still one is a pagan confusion so yes it is paganism not monotheistic like Islam.
Nobody killed and murdered more than christians did for centuries and still do.
May Allah guide you.
LMAO isn’t the Bible mentioned in the Quran? Everyone and their father KNOWS that the Bible got changed over years abaayo. You claim to be a musli mand don’t even know this small thing? Do you perhaps even know that the holy book prophet Jesus was carrying was the original Bible?

the three being god is a (Roman) Catholic thing. Non Catholics don’t associate themselves with it.

I can just bring up about how Islam was spread too? Do you genuinely think Islam was spread peacefully? Blood was used, the same way as how Christianity was spreading, people killed others if they didn’t convert to their religion. All the 3 Abrahamic religions did it.
If you want to talk about Christianity at least learn the differences between the differences sects and the history. That was embarrassing of you sweetheart. Better luck next time xxxx

Christian Somalis? :drakelaugh: They're very few in numbers and from what I've seen they're self haters, never seen one that's a nationalist (i only saw a few videos of them I've never talked or even seen one in my life)

If i had to guess I'd say they're like the atheists, Christians in the modern world don't even follow their religion
No believe me. They are as nationalistic as normal Somalis. The ones in this city are really nationalistic. They just physically don’t wear the hijab but mostly wear other attire (like a Dirac for example). They are just Somalis without the Islamic religion and attire

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
LMAO isn’t the Bible mentioned in the Quran? Everyone and their father KNOWS that the Bible got changed over years abaayo. You claim to be a musli mand don’t even know this small thing? Do you perhaps even know that the holy book prophet Jesus was carrying was the original Bible?

the three being god is a (Roman) Catholic thing. Non Catholics don’t associate themselves with it.

I can just bring up about how Islam was spread too? Do you genuinely think Islam was spread peacefully? Blood was used, the same way as how Christianity was spreading, people killed others if they didn’t convert to their religion. All the 3 Abrahamic religions did it.
If you want to talk about Christianity at least learn the differences between the differences sects and the history. That was embarrassing of you sweetheart. Better luck next time xxxx
Most of the new testamnet goes aginst islam.
some bible mistakes are:
1. Harun making golden calf
2. dawood commiting zina
3. jesus dying on cross.
4. Noah fornicating with daughters.
I will not associate with people like this.

1.The United states is a secular country.
2. I HATE it here
1. It was founded as a Christian nation and they have the largest Christian population in the world, Christianity is the largest religion there.

Most of the new testamnet goes aginst islam.
some bible mistakes are:
1. Harun making golden calf
2. dawood commiting zina
3. jesus dying on cross.
4. Noah fornicating with daughters.
I will not associate with people like this.
Not associating with them is your own choice. But killing them because of their beliefs is wrong.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
1. It was founded as a Christian nation and they have the largest Christian population in the world, Christianity is the largest religion there.
Ok lets say its christian. My other points still stand.

I HATE it here

Ok lets say its christian. My other points still stand.

I HATE it here
The same goes for the Christians in Somalia though? They are born in Somalia and had no choice to choose in which country they came from.

persecuting them for their religious beliefs is wrong no matter what

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
But how does them represent every Christian though? Not every Christian is responsible for what the abyssians did. That’s weird
in a sense it is since they alongside the colonisers where the only direct contact with christians we had and that wasn't a possitive one

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Not associating with them is your own choice. But killing them because of their beliefs is wrong.
no in islam we do not kill them if they are good to us. In surat Muntahim Allah said to treat well the disbelievers who treat. you well. we only fight if there is a threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts