Why do so many Somalis hate Christianity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be a Christian mate but I just wanted to know why people hate Christians for no legit reason. The actions of what Abyssinia and other Christian countries did doesn’t make all the other 2.3 billion Christians responsible for it
And what are you now ?

The original Bible didn’t mention that a prophet would come after Jesus Christ. If people even knew of this then Christianity would have been spilt into 2 major sub Sects, one that does believe a prophet was after Jesus Christ and one that doesn’t believe in it.
How would we even know what the original bible said from all the changes that happened

Look i know you're a former christian, probably had/have a parent that was Christian, have relatives as well but the way you're positioning yourself you're just spouting what people have in the past have tried to use in islam that has been debunked ages ago and really is tiring

How would we even know what the original bible said from all the changes that happened

Look i know you're a former christian, probably had/have a parent that was Christian, have relatives as well but the way you're positioning yourself you're just spouting what people have in the past have tried to use in islam that has been debunked ages ago and really is tiring
I- you literally said that the old Bible mentioned that another prophet would come even though I said that it probably didn’t mention it. But you’re right no one is even sure about it since it got changed

I- you literally said that the old Bible mentioned that another prophet would come even though I said that it probably didn’t mention it. But you’re right no one is even sure about it since it got changed
The bible today mentions it, the Quran mentions it, so that means that the original one mentions it, plenty of Christians believe it was talking about this paul character however :dead:

I'm not a theologist but soon i will be one so that i can answer a lot of your questions a lot better

Alluring

Sayonara
Wait guys, cut it out, as Muslims we should try and educate people to the best of our ability.

As for somalis, the anti-christianity thing isn't an ethnic thing. Most groups hate religions that differ from their own. It doesn't help that christians have been trying to invade Somalia for so long.

The bible today mentions it, the Quran mentions it, so that means that the original one mentions it, plenty of Christians believe it was talking about this paul character however :dead:

I'm not a theologist but soon i will be one so that i can answer a lot of your questions a lot better
Don’t take anything serious from a western Bible.

the most accurate ones you will find are in the Kingdom of Abyssinia aka Ethiopia. The oldest bibles are kept there and are older then 1600 years. They still follow the traditional practices (No alchohol, fasting without saying unholy things, no pork or any unclean animal, pray before every mail etc etc).

Do you believe Jesus christ was god?
Nope.
In fact there’s a mistranslation. Jesus isn’t the son of god, Christians call god “father” because he showed us what we should do and what we shouldn’t do. He showed us the right path, smt a parent a “father” would do.

Nope.
In fact there’s a mistranslation. Jesus isn’t the son of god, Christians call god “father” because he showed us what we should do and what we shouldn’t do. He showed us the right path, smt a parent a “father” would do.
Interesting so you dont believe in jesus divinity.
1.Do you accept Jesus as Prophet ?
2.What is the father name?

I dont believe that Jesus is the son of god. And no ones the name of God lmao
Do you accept Jesus as prophet?
I dont believe that Jesus is the son of god. And no ones the name of God lmao
Mark 15:34 "And at three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, 'Elah, Elah, lema sabachthani?' (which means 'My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?')

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Not even muslims are safe in Somalia. What makes you think Christians stand a chance?

Mark 15:34 "And at three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, 'Elah, Elah, lema sabachthani?' (which means 'My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?')
Yea I do accept that Jesus is a prophet. He’s a saviour. And no, I’m not Christian anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending