Why do so many Somalis hate Christianity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it because of Ethiopia??? They are orthodox though and aren’t Roman Catholic, Protestant or Catholic.

but seriously though why do Christians get persecuted in Somalia for just following a Deen they want to follow?

Zenith

Unserious Human.
They don't even exist in numbers big enough to be considered persecuted you would be better off complaining about atheists or LGBTQ treatment in somalia than Christians

They don't even exist in numbers big enough to be considered persecuted you would be better off complaining about atheists or LGBTQ treatment in somalia than Christians
Christians aren’t in small numbers necessarily. They just don’t come out and say that they are Christian

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
first, why should Somalis love paganism? and displease Allah...
wallah every week we have a new agnostic, atheist, Christian, Jewish, apostate ....

May Allah guide you or curse you.

I rarely see somali Christians tbh the ex muslim Somalis that I’ve seen were usually atheist/agnostic
There are a lot here in the Netherlands especially in a town here where they live in huge groups. I met a lot and they mostly live in Europe if I am correct. They really stand out

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
There are a lot here in the Netherlands especially in a town here where they live in huge groups. I met a lot and they mostly live in Europe if I am correct. They really stand out
What’s the relationship like between them and Muslim Somalis?

first, why should Somalis love paganism? and displease Allah...
wallah every week we have a new agnostic, atheist, Christian, Jewish, apostate ....

May Allah guide you or curse you.
Look here: how can you say such disgusting ignorant things to others? Allah DIDNT tel you to kill others and to hate on others because of different beliefs. Second of all before Islam existed, the Bible was the true holy book! Are you calling a religion that’s favoured by Jesus Christ before a pagan religion? Islam DOESNT allow the killings of innocent people.
Keep that mouth of yours in check sister. You shouldn’t say idiotic things like that

It's very weird. Why do Muslims as a whole hate Christians and Jews? I would understand it was one of those weird religions but abrahamic faiths?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Somalis hate everything that breaths including themselves, the Christians,Etheists,Jews, the Gays, pretty much everything on the face of the earth,it is not the surprising since they are least civilized and backward people in the world.:bell:

Dang so even Sufi and Sunni Islam is a big no? Is salafi the only acceptable?
Yes

do u know what’s funny yesterday I was on the Egyptian Reddit bc I wanted to know what they thought about the civil war in Ethiopia. Anyways some Christians were complaining that life has become worse for them since the 90s and they’re 10 percent of the population...

But of course Somalis don’t have a good view of Christians bc they’re always tried to invade us

Yes

do u know what’s funny yesterday I was on the Egyptian Reddit bc I wanted to know what they thought about the civil war in Ethiopia. Anyways some Christians were complaining that life has become worse for them since the 90s and they’re 10 percent of the population...

But of course Somalis don’t have a good view of Christians bc they’re always tried to invade us
I think it’s because of the whole invasion and the Abyssinian thing. If Ethiopia didn’t do those horrible things to Somalia, I probably think that Somalis wouldn’t automatically despise Christians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending