Why do people want SL to reunite with the rest of Somalia so badly?

u sure about dat, landers 24/7 hate on koonfurs even tho the people there did nothing to em and call me bombers while every alshabab leader and the founders were all isaaqs, am suprised u don't see this u live in another world i think or just is isaaq, koonfurs don't blame isaaqs for creating al shabab i would def blame em, no koonfur hate on Sl they were celebrating 18 may on muqadishu while landers beat lil kid to death cuz he had somalia flag and litarally celebrate when bomb goes off in muqadishu, no koonfurs hate sl it just those retards that

want somaliweyne
why lie?
0DDA78B2-FEB3-4F49-B7F2-F7067746B15F.jpeg
B45BC4AE-792B-468D-BEB3-671829D1CACB.jpeg

u sure about dat, landers 24/7 hate on koonfurs even tho the people there did nothing to em and call me bombers while every alshabab leader and the founders were all isaaqs, am suprised u don't see this u live in another world i think or just is isaaq, koonfurs don't blame isaaqs for creating al shabab i would def blame em, no koonfur hate on Sl they were celebrating 18 may on muqadishu while landers beat lil kid to death cuz he had somalia flag and litarally celebrate when bomb goes off in muqadishu, no koonfurs hate sl it just those retards that want somaliweyne
AS is dominated by koonfurians lol

yes is dominated by hawiye but who found this terrorist group and which clan has the most leaders in al shabab, tf u on nayaa,
can you fucking read?
how are isaaq people leading AS when it literally fucking says most mid and top level positions are given to hawiye people.
AF9C298F-31D0-4E1B-B172-5F53EE2C0611.jpeg

What does reunite mean? They are a renegade region of somalia according to the ic. They have prominent positions within somalias government so as far as im aware they are part of somalia. I praise them for being a ready made federal state soon to come under fgs in muqdisho.
Those in xamar govt aren't representatives of SL as they aren't chosen by their elders but by themselves in xamar hotels

Not really, the gadabuursi are being discriminated against.
You are already united with Somalia since 1960. Somalia already has de jure claim over the territory. Somaliland already asked the UN to recognize the territory but the Un said that Somalia has to accept it. So Somaliland is bound to unite with the somali government.
What?? gadabursi aren't being discriminated against lol they own their region and part of SL govt and one of their son who was the president is responsible of building Somaliland institution and securing the borders with building the SL military and security forces

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
if he was so what? that person is a fucking terrorist who has nothing to do with us or do you actually hold high regard of a jihadist coming from your qabil?
then why insult koonfurs when u people brought this terrorist bs among them and call em bombers
u even terrorize pl with u bs ong

Anti SL are just crybabies cuqdad ridden folks who only calcaal about isaaqs because of the progress somaliland has achieved for the last 30 years :mjlol:

Last edited:
we live among them, u people literally give em stereotypes and say they mixed with bantus if i was what claim me to be i wouldn't defending em rn, u sh@t doesn't make sense
warya we know the Ds are the biggest one who insult and call them all stereotypes to hawiye that's why they freaking hate you lol

There is no such thing as Somaliland. I'm warsengali and I have no connection with Isaaq, we are descendants of Harti and want to make a country with our ethnicity not half habashis.

Trending