Why do people think Somalis were slaves

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Also did it get a lot of likes 🤦🏽 Anti-somali rhetoric has been blowing up recently. I blame Elon
It had about 400k views with 1,200 likes, I went thru the reposts and likes, it was mostly just Zionist, so I don’t really care.

I mean guys, I can't believe Somalis in the UK wear this crap to Eid, it's more of a nightgown than Eid :drakelaugh:
IMG_1093.jpeg

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
A xalimo karbashing Gaals and Pan Africanists while pushing Somaliweyn with a face like that.

Macaan walahi if I knew her irl I'm going on a city-wide tour through the Masjids for her abo :ohno:
your aabo should've never left montreal lil nigga cause thats where shes based

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
Purchasing Tier 3 subs as we speak sxb. I'm a different man now
View attachment 321045

People's opinions change sxb. Cadaans did a full 180, why can't she?
She never said she was pro SL at any moment, but that she grew up in a pro SL household. And even that I doubt. She sat several times in spaces with people who openly made countless attacks online against the Isaaqs and openly mocked the deaths and atrocities that happened. She also tweets in an extremely weird fashion when it comes to Isaaqs. Even the most genuine Somaliweyn Isaaq is that bilaa dhiig. WAllahi a whole lot can be said on her case. She's just a random, 68iq bimbo who's trynna socially (and financially lol) capitalize off this fucked up generation with a bunch of platitudes and stupid, logical takes for your average genZ left-winger.

PS: She's been trying to merge the Somali Nationalist community on there with her commie followers lol. If anything I'm waiting for the day she's caught in the middle with zoo incels and her LGBTQ+ friendly communist friends.

Last edited:
Isaaq's who support Kacaan are extremely suspect. Either a larper or brainwashed beyond belief
Does she support just communism or communism + msb? I don’t follow her but every time she comes on my timeline she’s praising communism.
Also this tweet against the Jews was not it tbh, she’s hypervisible and has her face up there doesn’t she fear that this could damage her education/employment opportunities or something worse.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Does she support just communism or communism + msb? I don’t follow her but every time she comes on my timeline she’s praising communism.
Also this tweet against the Jews was not it tbh, she’s hypervisible and has her face up there doesn’t she fear that this could damage her education/employment opportunities or something worse.
She's a fullblown communist & a MSB stan