Why do people have kids nowadays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
If you think about it, it's not even a requirement in life so why the hell do people put themselves through so much pain to birth just a child?

You will not have time to take care for it because work life is too consuming and there is no way to live off on a single income with how inflated prices are with schooling and such. But when you do have time you will not have time for yourself when you have kids. Daycare could be an option but why have a kid if you're letting someone else take care of it??

The world is very much cruel and bringing an innocent child who will have to acknowledge these behaviors is too depressing to think about. There are possibilities that your child may become apart of the cruelty.

Also, your death can happen at anytime. What then? What would you do if you left your kids without one or the other parent?

Why would you have a kid? How the hell would you take care of it?

If you think about it, it's not even a requirement in life so why the hell do people put themselves through so much pain to birth just a child?

You will not have time to take care for it because work life is too consuming and there is no way to live off on a single income with how inflated prices are with schooling and such. But when you do have time you will not have time for yourself when you have kids. Daycare could be an option but why have a kid if you're letting someone else take care of it??

The world is very much cruel and bringing an innocent child who will have to acknowledge these behaviors is too depressing to think about. There are possibilities that your child may become apart of the cruelty.

Also, your death can happen at anytime. What then? What would you do if you left your kids without one or the other parent?

Why would you have a kid? How the hell would you take care of it?
Why do people have kids to carry their name and to carry their legacy or

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Kids are biological inbuilt function it is a autonomous urge for both male and female to procreate, what a barbaric question to ask as the human race would not exists if everyone packed their bags and didn't do what they were programmed to do. Your suggesting a very dangerous thought here. I say let humans do what they are naturally intended to do. I'm sick of modernists who have the desired pleasure to depopulate the human race and replenish them with cyborgs and A.I.'s

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
When you die you want to leave something behind, something more tangible than your memory or an achievement. Shitting out smaller humans that in future will shit out even more humans that are descended from you is the greatest confirmation that yes, you existed once upon a time.
Every man wants to start his own qabil :fittytousand:

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
Kids are biological inbuilt function it is a autonomous urge for both male and female to procreate, what a barbaric question to ask as the human race would not exists if everyone packed their bags and didn't do what they were programmed to do. Your suggesting a very dangerous thought here. I say let humans do what they are naturally intended to do. I'm sick of modernists who have the desired pleasure to depopulate the human race and replenish them with cyborgs and A.I.'s

I dont give 2 rats asses about the human population. I'm questioning the logic of having a kid.

If your ancestors thought like you, you wouldn't be here.

Don't think i asked them but I cant question them either, they are very much dead.

Abu Dawood (2050) narrated that Ma’qil ibn Yasaar said: A man came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said, “I have found a woman who is of good lineage and is beautiful, but she does not children. Should I marry her?” He said, “No.” Then he came again with the same question and he told him not to marry her. Then he came a third time with the same question and he said: “Marry those who are loving and fertile, for I will be proud of your great numbers before the other nations.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel, 1784.

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
Abu Dawood (2050) narrated that Ma’qil ibn Yasaar said: A man came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said, “I have found a woman who is of good lineage and is beautiful, but she does not children. Should I marry her?” He said, “No.” Then he came again with the same question and he told him not to marry her. Then he came a third time with the same question and he said: “Marry those who are loving and fertile, for I will be proud of your great numbers before the other nations.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel, 1784.

You do not have opinions on kids? You did not have to grab a quote online to answer the question. Having a lot of kids is not a good thing at all maad walaantahay?

You do not have opinions on kids? You did not have to grab a quote online to answer the question. Having a lot of kids is not a good thing at all maad walaantahay?

I just grabbed a hadith lol.

Its good to have a lot of kids. They will help each other in the future and also work for you.

You might even become a sub clan.

Marry 4 wife's and having 15 - 20 kids will be a piece of cake.

Personally I want around 3 or 2 kids

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

You've spoken the haqq walaal.

Having kids is part of life. Seeing your offspring come into the world and grow is beautiful.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Parenthood is a full time job and requires so much emotional investment to make it right. That being said, I don't think I've ever known or heard of someone who regrets having children. I've known roadmen who left the road life because they saw something in their child's eyes that changed them forever. Look at how DJ Khaled loves his son, they are a gift to humanity.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
A ton of people regret having children. Men are more honest and upfront about it whereas women hide it. It makes sense too. Some People plunge to have children without factoring in everything that's needed to have children. I've met a couple of young girls, non Somalis, that had kids when they were between 15-18 and they do regret it. I also think when it comes to Somalis we rather hide our pain then show it and we adhere to that more than other ethnic groups.

Parenthood is a full time job and requires so much emotional investment to make it right. That being said, I don't think I've ever known or heard of someone who regrets having children. I've known roadmen who left the road life because they saw something in their child's eyes that changed them forever. Look at how DJ Khaled loves his son, they are a gift to humanity.

And to the thread starter. People have kids for different reasons. Some to fill a void and other to have someone they can love & will love them unconditionally. I just think people should be financially/mentally stable and be available before having kids. It's heartbreaking to see neglected children.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
In the west unfortunately the system is rigged the tables are tilted cause the system was intended that way, see the powers that shouldn't be figured they could kill two birds with one stone, get the women into the work place so they can extort tax off them too & get the children early into school so they may indoctrinate them hence feminism, if they can get the woman then the family will follow, they give women insentives to kick the father out the home such as free home, health care, schooling..they indoctrinate the children unabated after all a mother cant show her child tough love cause she just ain't built like that women are more compassionate & merciful towards their children unlike a father who will be able to discipline them.

I wholeheartedly agree to bring a child into the western world is selfish cause more time others will instil whatever principles they want in that child, especially as a father cause let's face it you're merely a sperm donor as far as the government are concerned you have no rights as a father when it comes to your children.

A wise old man once told me home is where the heart is :rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.