Why do people hate London somalis on here?

We aren't tho :kanyeshrug:
London Somalis do a lot of crime, false claim being mixed/Yemeni because they're self haters, and get bullied by Madows/Caribbeans yet asslick them. Caribbeans/Madows have a good relationship here with Somalis while they bully Somalis in London just for being Somali.
Do you not know how the streets work in london? Somali guys here are more rated than them. Yall have a good relationship over there cause you guys are the ones truly doing the bum licking. You niggas sound straight up Jamaican wallahi:chrisfreshhah:

Do you not know how the streets work in london? Somali guys here are more rated than them. Yall have a good relationship over there cause you guys are the ones truly doing the bum licking. You niggas sound straight up Jamaican wallahi:chrisfreshhah:
Nobody rates Somalis in Londons lol. They constantly make fun of Somalis in school for being Somali, while I was never once made fun of for being Somali and neither were my siblings. Once, a ghetto Caribbean girl tried bullying/hitting a Somali guy in school and he bodyslammed her. :drakelaugh:

My siblings and I were always friends with Caribbeans, and they always defended Somali people when we had arguments with people but we rarely defended them. :pachah1:

Keo

VIP
It's not just the Somalis living elsewhere but the right-wing from other countries also hate it because of the Muslim mayor and it being only 45% white despite being a capital city in Europe.

Nobody rates Somalis in Londons lol. They constantly make fun of Somalis in school for being Somali, while I was never once made fun of for being Somali and neither were my siblings. Once, a ghetto Caribbean girl tried bullying/hitting a Somali guy in school and he bodyslammed her. :drakelaugh:

My siblings and I were always friends with Caribbeans, and they always defended Somali people when we had arguments with people but we rarely defended them. :pachah1:
I hear habesha es chat a lot of shit bout you girls over there. Maybe redirect the same energy of hating on us to dem loool :yloezpe:

BTW yall need to stop pushing the narrative that everyone fuxks with you niggas it's really just trying to feed yall ego. Tbh when I went tdot nobody gave a f*ck about you guys :abuxyga::mjlol: and if they do just using u guys for clout

I hear habesha es chat a lot of shit bout you girls over there. Maybe redirect the same energy of hating on us to dem loool :yloezpe:

BTW yall need to stop pushing the narrative that everyone fuxks with you niggas it's really just trying to feed yall ego. Tbh when I went tdot nobody gave a f*ck about you guys :abuxyga::mjlol: and if they do just using u guys for clout

Why do u hate on UK....hayee did u see your pic uk tend to expose themselves.

Garbage salafis, social housing, being sold to ajnabi reverts, mainly ex cons, bullied by jamaicans, etc.

Don't worry we think canadians are trash too, even their habaryars drink hennessey qashin diaspora.
Ok. According to you, the mainstream sunnis are all salafi? What do you want us to do? Change the Quran?

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Ok. According to you, the mainstream sunnis are all salafi? What do you want us to do? Change the Quran?
Londonistan is a salafi hotspot, don't kid yourself. Don't know where you got that I'm talking about sunnis when I'm always criticizing salafis.

Londonistan is a salafi hotspot, don't kid yourself. Don't know where you got that I'm talking about sunnis when I'm always criticizing salafis.
Come to Leyton mosque. We do Hadra, Mawlid, everything the "salafis" call bidah, yet people still call us salafis? Wtf man?

:pachah1:Habeshits only talk shit online. Either way nobody cares about what bottom of the barrel, raw meat eating Aids filled Xaarbeshits have to say. :susp:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
@yaskaaa Many people before you have asked this question and many will continue to do so after you.

I personally find the hatred amusing and I actually anticipate what the next uk bashing thread will be about :pachah1::lolbron:

Trending