Why do people hate London somalis on here?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Property must be cheap in the suburbs. The issue with London Somalis is there’s no way they’d afford London prices. Not even cadaans born and bred there can
Why not leave then?
It’s easier for a Brit to become Canadian/ American then an African or Asian
Why stay there knowing you can’t own there

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Why not leave then?
It’s easier for a Brit to become Canadian/ American then an African or Asian
Why stay there knowing you can’t own there
I said London

Plenty Somalis buy houses outside of London. But most Somalis live in London so number wise you only notice them.

Tell me a benefit of being Canadian or American? I can’t think of a thing that would draw me towards moving there honestly

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I said London

Plenty Somalis buy houses outside of London. But most Somalis live in London so number wise you only notice them.

Tell me a benefit of being Canadian or American? I can’t think of a thing that would draw me towards moving there honestly
I mean Canada and the US are richer countries...

Basic

VIP
I mean Canada and the US are richer countries...
The pound is stronger than your money. When I see a value in dollars it used to seem a lot but now I mentally do the conversion and it’s disappointing...

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The pound is stronger than your money. When I see a value in dollars it used to seem a lot but now I mentally do the conversion and it’s disappointing...
Currency strength doesn't equal wealth. Canada if we're using a gdp per capita is richer than the UK but our economy is smaller measuring both in USD. America has a larger economy and the average American is richer than the average Brit on a gdp per capita basis too.

Basic

VIP
Currency strength doesn't equal wealth. Canada if we're using a gdp per capita is richer than the UK but our economy is smaller measuring both in USD. America has a larger economy and the average American is richer than the average Brit on a gdp per capita basis too.
US yes but there’s no way that Canada is richer than UK. I know this for a fact that’s ridiculous

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I said London

The sheer amount of money to bed made

If you know what your doing you can get pretty good money

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
US yes but there’s no way that Canada is richer than UK. I know this for a fact that’s ridiculous
LOL (this is two years old but this is to show how comparable the UK and Canada are)
upload_2020-2-5_14-7-39.png

Trending

Latest posts