Why do people hate London somalis on here?

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Canadians are more qashin yall keep saying we are more qashin it's legit baffling. We are religious which is ight most of us are a tight knit community it's great over here man but yall stay hating
Ya'll just as bad, look at the state of london, it turned into londonistan where being stabbed is as common as buying groceries

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
You are, I also saw the video of the somali kid being thrown in the dumpster, bisinki.

You didnt know alot of Yardies in London work for Somalis? They sell drugs for them, their woman got Somali pimps, they adopted the Somali language in their Drill music.

Dont compare us to North Americans mate, we been here since the 50s.

You didnt know alot of Yardies in London work for Somalis? They sell drugs for them, their woman got Somali pimps, they adopted the Somali language in their Drill music.

Dont compare us to North Americans mate, we been here since the 50s.
Exactly Hella niggas using the world cunto now. These Jamaicans are begging off our culture

Wtf yall keep saying we the worst somalis and shit. Lemme be honest every somali around the world is on the same shit as us but people are just shedding light on our issues and excluding the other somalis around the world. That's my take on it
Because most people on this site are from overseas. reer UK is becoming a minority. Noticed that Sspot is more live way past midnight/early mornings, cause of timezone.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Yh people pay our respects over here. North American retards are fucking broke and living a bummy life tbh
majority of the somalis in the UK if not all live in council houses how are you calling North American Somalis broke?:gucciwhat:

majority of the somalis in the UK if not all live in council houses how are you calling North American Somalis broke?:gucciwhat:
Yall broke asf. I been to the 6ix living in places like Dixon and Rex dale is not an achievement it's embarassing. Why not Brampton la xawla. Also outside of Canada American somalis are living on section 8 don't tell me shit :drakelaugh::mjlol:

Canadians are far worse man why don't people admit this?:mjlol::snoop:
We aren't tho :kanyeshrug:
London Somalis do a lot of crime, false claim being mixed/Yemeni because they're self haters, and get bullied by Madows/Caribbeans yet asslick them. Caribbeans/Madows have a good relationship here with Somalis while they bully Somalis in London just for being Somali.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
These people are stupid mums

I've seen so much uncles and aunties living in a council estate with lacaag. Uncle works illegally as a cab driver with out paying taxes and claims his benefits. Auntie same thing works illegally avoids taxes claims benefits lives in a council house doesnt pay rent.

Tell me how are they poor?

Trending