Why do people cry when a celebrity dies?

Bohol

VIP
That is what I don't get. Crying for some stranger you never met or chatted to personally just because they are a celebrity? give me a break with that bullshit.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
I don't cry either. Children get bombed in the middle east yet we don't cry? But everyone cries tattoo tears for some random celebrity who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, TF?
Subhanallah walaal, how did you manage to link arabs to this? :shookgabre::noneck:How about you worry about the somali children dying of hunger?:farmajoyaab:

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
I remember how his death shocked the world, everyone talked about it everywhere. I remember thinking if he was muslim because there was a time ppl thought he converted.
Lol same. One of his brother is Muslim so I don't know if he ever really convert.

I remember I used to think he sang this. :ftw9nwa:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's called shirk honey. Humans always need an idol, to merge themselves into great figures and become One with them. It is the metaphysical equivalent of those who, when in danger, cry out for their mommy. Whether it's the King in his Court or the King of the Court, it's all the same. These figures do not even register your existence, and those who weep for them know that, and they love that, and they exult in that: Why would you give yourself to someone who actually exists near your miserable, unremarkable level? No one goes from birth to death with their Tawheed untainted, that is what my Lord has promised.

And Who is your lord???

Smirnoff_Red_Label_8213.jpg

or

upload_2020-1-26_20-21-11.jpeg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Horta are you calling me gaal here ? I may have changed my username but I'm still Muslim LMFAO . Ain't no escaping death but most people don't think about it till death like these happens , they remind you death isn't just in old age. Ain't noone on earth thinking about death on a daily basis these things just trigger us we are humans after all.

huuno, I aint calling anyone gaal. I think your own heart is palpitating with guilt.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Celebrities emulate qualities and characteristics they wish to have which is why you see people idolizing and admiring them. Many people grow up with their song and being fans of them Thats we people become sad when they die.

That little girl on your avatar is too cute